Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Twl- has anyone questioned him, he also pointed out that he should stop leading....has he lead? He has been very spotty at best and seemed to follow from my recollection

Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that.

Guys that have raised a red flag to me at the moment

Bcb

KSJ

TWL

Dome

I will say, I don't think that ipwn left a mafia position vacant for N1 so I don't think Dome would've come back into the game as a mafia member. KSJ isn't posting much, but thats not really a tell for him as he usually doesn't post a ton. Bcb is not playing his normal game, he's made a couple obvious observations but not really pushed anyone up to this point. I know nothing about TWL's playing style but he has made some odd remarks.

Right now, I think I want to lynch bcb the most

14 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Guys that have raised a red flag to me at the moment

Bcb

KSJ

TWL

Dome

I will say, I don't think that ipwn left a mafia position vacant for N1 so I don't think Dome would've come back into the game as a mafia member. KSJ isn't posting much, but thats not really a tell for him as he usually doesn't post a ton. Bcb is not playing his normal game, he's made a couple obvious observations but not really pushed anyone up to this point. I know nothing about TWL's playing style but he has made some odd remarks.

Right now, I think I want to lynch bcb the most

4 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Actually, this strikes me as Domes mafia game. He's going on easy targets like jfin (no offense buddy) and not really trying to push anyone who could swing things on him. Civ dome almost always pushes me for my inactivity/odd posts and he's made a mention of me a few times but not really pushed anything hard.

What? 

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

What? 

What’s confusing about the two posts? Dome is playing his mafia game but I don’t think iPwn would let a mafia spot just not be filled N1, seems like he put the roles in certain spots and as people joined they got filled. It’d be a large advantage for mafia as it would’ve made that role unkillable N1 essentially.

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

What’s confusing about the two posts? Dome is playing his mafia game but I don’t think iPwn would let a mafia spot just not be filled N1, seems like he put the roles in certain spots and as people joined they got filled. It’d be a large advantage for mafia as it would’ve made that role unkillable N1 essentially.

what is confusing is that you voted for dome, despite that?  not like him entering late happened in between your posts

I'm just going to say it: I'm not motivated at all to read up and play tho game. I've been legitimately busy the past couple days, but the apathy in this game has bred orher's apathy and has now spread to me. 

There's no vote counts, no easily accessible record of night events. I'm 100% we lynched Bucs but yet he's in here posting and it took me several minutes to find out he had been revived. There was a character who was so essential to some big story that he couldn't be lynched, but yet all we got was "and such concludes the story of J-22." Like maybe all you Rick and Morty fans get it, but I don't. The best games on this site have been the ones where you could tell the host cared about his game. I'm sorry Pwny but that's clearly not the case here. 

Now we have two players who come in and vote dead players and our normal suite of inactives. Maybe 4 of the 14 people left are actually posting. I know I'm part of the problem but it's hard to get up for this. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I'm just going to say it: I'm not motivated at all to read up and play tho game. I've been legitimately busy the past couple days, but the apathy in this game has bred orher's apathy and has now spread to me. 

There's no vote counts, no easily accessible record of night events. I'm 100% we lynched Bucs but yet he's in here posting and it took me several minutes to find out he had been revived. There was a character who was so essential to some big story that he couldn't be lynched, but yet all we got was "and such concludes the story of J-22." Like maybe all you Rick and Morty fans get it, but I don't. The best games on this site have been the ones where you could tell the host cared about his game. I'm sorry Pwny but that's clearly not the case here. 

Now we have two players who come in and vote dead players and our normal suite of inactives. Maybe 4 of the 14 people left are actually posting. I know I'm part of the problem but it's hard to get up for this. 

they make a blue pill if you need help for that last part

If people are sending a chatty (as I thought I saw earlier) to people who've been axed - I wouldn't mind an invite.
I think I know a few things where I could have been better, but I'd like to get better so teach me.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Posted it, then remembered that scenario

ok, so in review of your list

you have me, who you've said i haven't pushed anyone, when i did push whicker for a while, no one joined in, then he was cleared of at least being a guard so i've dropped it for now

then you put up ksj, who you say isn't doing anything differnt regardless of his alignment

then you put on twl who you say you know nothing about

then you put on dome, who you lolclear because he re-entered late after you voted for him hours earlier

the last one really perturbs me because it seems like you voted him and someone in your chat told you to switch it, so you did and made flimsy cases while doing so as an excuse

Archived