CB Ward to be traded, acquired OL from KC

textaz03

3 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Give it up already. Its clear our only offensive strength is our O line. And we keep taking hit after hit, in spite of every effort to replace or rebuild.

Just how many more cards do you think we have left to play?

Just fold it up? Should we move to Missouri like the Dallas Texans? We can become the Indians? 

You heard it here first Jerruh. Change is inevitable. 

Sorry, but after chasing my tail for a quarter century and watching the same preseason ish, key players get hurt before the season even starts, significant suspensions to idiots that We continually keep on the roster, either failing to make the post season or being one and done, yeah....pack it up and move to Missouri and call us the Indians.

Because we suck otherwise.

Or hasn't 25 years of mediocrity taught you that yet?

42 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Sorry, but after chasing my tail for a quarter century and watching the same preseason ish, key players get hurt before the season even starts, significant suspensions to idiots that We continually keep on the roster, either failing to make the post season or being one and done, yeah....pack it up and move to Missouri and call us the Indians.

Because we suck otherwise.

Or hasn't 25 years of mediocrity taught you that yet?

Dave, after 25 years of mediocrity and chasing your tail, isn't it time to throw in the towel? I mean, there has to be a different team that piques your interest. Maybe, even a different sport all together.

8 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Dave, after 25 years of mediocrity and chasing your tail, isn't it time to throw in the towel? I mean, there has to be a different team that piques your interest. Maybe, even a different sport all together.

Nope. Twenty five years is only half my life. The first half was totally different. This team was the model of a winning organization then.

Sure I endured the 80s, but even then they went to 3 straight championship games.

I have invested too many years, emotions, memories and history in this to just walk away.

But as such, I am entitled, as a life long Cowboy fan living in Philly, to call BS on this team when I see the same crap year in and year out.

It is as much my team as anyone's.

8 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Nope. Twenty five years is only half my life. The first half was totally different. This team was the model of a winning organization then.

Sure I endured the 80s, but even then they went to 3 straight championship games.

I have invested too many years, emotions, memories and history in this to just walk away.

But as such, I am entitled, as a life long Cowboy fan living in Philly, to call BS on this team when I see the same crap year in and year out.

1 hour ago, Rtnldave said:

Model of winning? When Jerry had a team supplied drug dealer? And our star players were stabbing people in the throat? 

3 Super Bowl titles in 4 years. 

Every team has drug users, pushers, anger issues, etc.

I'm not watching the game for a lesson in humanitarianism. I'm watching to see the team I support win a title.

If you are seeking enlightment in being a model human being, I suggest reading books on Ghandi, not in a profession where the participants are trained year round to inflict pain on one another in a barbaric fashion.

And YES, that is exactly what happens in spite of all the sugar coating the media puts our there.

Archived