Path to 53 - Tracking All Redskins Cuts

Slappy Mc

47 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

What evidence have we seen that Robertson is better than both? What evidence has Grant seen? Give me a break. He’s a camp body who got cut. 

Maybe because exactly like he said, Pete has gotten some pressures and sacks while Anderson and McPhee haven’t. 

41 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Thank God you posted it, I had been sitting here struggling with how to get the damn Twitter link to embed for like 5 minutes xD

If you’re on your phone or a tablet, there is a up arrow and a ] bracket symbol but flat. It is next to the heart/like button down we’re you retweet tweets. If you click that you can share a twitter post or you can copy a twitter post. Click that, copy link and then post it and it will embed it and load it in your post.

56 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Been meaning to ask you, what was the Great Depression like ?

Yeah, yeah xD 

I wish I had age as an excuse — apparently this is the one thing I’m just too stupid to ever understand. My clients would abandon ship in droves if they saw me sitting there just waiting for the damn thing to embed. Tapping the phone, shaking it, yelling at it. Looking like Zoolander and Hansel with the computer xD

Archived