Path to 53 - Tracking All Redskins Cuts

Slappy Mc

13 hours ago, e16bball said:

You’re right.

But it’s not his fault, the Washington Post article actually screwed it up. I saw the same article, and I was scratching my head and thinking we need to get another pass rusher ASAP. 

Thanks for bailing me out ! :) I thought I read it somewhere but I'd read so many articles re. CUTS..., I was getting punchy! I shoulda realized it was bogus cause MvPHee shouldn't be eligible for the PUP ,, .. but I usually trust the Post ! 

When Byron Marshall gets moved to I R, who gets added back ? One of ours or a cut from one of the other 31 ? What's you preference?

Also just read a story on Casey Dunn.. Tough guy if nothing else . Might be our future center when he adds some muscle/ weight. 

On 9/1/2018 at 3:16 PM, e16bball said:

Yeah, yeah xD 

I wish I had age as an excuse — apparently this is the one thing I’m just too stupid to ever understand. My clients would abandon ship in droves if they saw me sitting there just waiting for the damn thing to embed. Tapping the phone, shaking it, yelling at it. Looking like Zoolander and Hansel with the computer xD

Ah, that's likely your problem.

If the link is "mobile.twitter.com," it won't embed. What you can do is paste it into the text browser, delete "mobile." from the link, cut the new shortened link, and repaste it. It will then embed properly.

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I feel Cobbs is certainly more talented. 

Cobb’s has joined the P.S. Currently, I will disagree about the talented part. We have seen Harris perform in the NFL against NFL-Caliber players. Harris has made some ridiculous catches as well. He seems to run decent routes. I think there is a chance he gets beat out later on, but I  think he is solidly out #4 receiver.

42 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I’ve only heard of 4 of these guys.

I really liked what I saw out of Timon Parris in the BAL game. He played RT, and he’s pretty tall, but I think he could be an option to develop at LG. His run blocking looked pretty good from a positioning/leverage standpoint and he got pretty solid movement. His pass sets were pretty mechanical and he got a little lunge-y in his punch, but I think he’d hold up okay in pass pro inside as long as he strengthens his base. 

The other 3, I haven’t seen a lot there. Kidsy was omnipresent in the second half of the preseason games in terms of getting a lot of looks, though — so I guess he could probably step in and not be too much of a liability if we had a rash of WR injuries and needed a quick fill-in. 

Archived