Week 1 GDT Thread - Chicago (0-0) @ Green Bay (0-0)

Leader

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Honestly, from experience, I believe him.  Or at least believe that it is possible.  I have gone to sleep absolutely destroyed, and woke up nearly as bad more than once.  Usually you can tell though.  

I thought he was drinking in the AM. His truck always smelled like booze and smokes lol I just think he drinks all day and got caught. 

4 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Honestly, from experience, I believe him.  Or at least believe that it is possible.  I have gone to sleep absolutely destroyed, and woke up nearly as bad more than once.  Usually you can tell though.  

I once got so hammered before going to afghanistan that I went to the airport 2 days early. I woke up still annihilated and was convinced my flight was that morning. My sister drove me my daughter and her son to the airport and was more than a little pissed when I called 30min later after the guy at the counter finally convinced me it was the wrong day.

1 minute ago, Reaper said:

I once got so hammered before going to afghanistan that I went to the airport 2 days early. I woke up still annihilated and was convinced my flight was that morning. My sister drove me and our kids to the airport and was more than a little pissed when I called 30min later after the guy at the counter finally convinced me it was the wrong day.

Nice! Probably not the plane ride I would like to be on hungover.  

Thank you for your service.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

If you have an issue with looking at Carrie for 3 minutes I'm more worried about you than I've ever been.

I'd rather listen to Metallica and get me hyped for a game than look at an attractive woman while she sings a song that sucks. 

Archived