Week 1 GDT: Titans vs. Dolphins

titans0021

8 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Injuries are concerning but outside of potentially Lewan they've all been minor I think.

Marcus could be playing better but I think he's largely been decent. I don't have the highest opinion or expectations for Marcus(I don't see him as elite or anything close to it, I think he's in that 10-12th best QB range/just good, not great), the INT was bad but it was like 4 plays after he had just lost all feeling in his arm so maybe that had something to do with it.

i mean, i have him pegged in the same range and don't expect him to be world-beating, but the pick was awful and we've seen him make similar throws without the excuse of a hand injury. 

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

i mean, i have him pegged in the same range and don't expect him to be world-beating, but the pick was awful and we've seen him make similar throws without the excuse of a hand injury. 

Could be. Decision wasn't the greatest regardless. Would have taken a perfect throw to complete it between the safety and whoever was covering Sharpe underneath.

Honestly though I'm a South FL native. I've sat through downpours at the stadium with thunderstorms on the horizon. This team has been around since the 60s. I've literally never seen this before. Somebody is being really excessive IMO. I know they care about player safety, but almost everybody is saying the weather is fine. I've seen multiple pictures from my friends of sunny skies. I feel bad for everyone at the game. It's honestly a disgrace. I don't blame people if they leave. 

1 minute ago, Lilseb93 said:

Honestly though I'm a South FL native. I've sat through downpours at the stadium with thunderstorms on the horizon. This team has been around since the 60s. I've literally never seen this before. Somebody is being really excessive IMO. I know they care about player safety, but almost everybody is saying the weather is fine. I've seen multiple pictures from my friends of sunny skies. I feel bad for everyone at the game. It's honestly a disgrace. I don't blame people if they leave. 

My favorite thing is all the announcers keep saying player safety but not a single one has said fan Safety ?

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Wish we could get some calls like you’ve guys have gotten the past 2 games against the Titans.

To be fair, the only team we gets calls against is the Titans. Every other game the refs love to screw us. We can literally tackle somebody in the end zone and they won't call a safety. 

1 minute ago, Lilseb93 said:

To be fair, the only team we gets calls against is the Titans. Every other game the refs love to screw us. We can literally tackle somebody in the end zone and they won't call a safety. 

lol so that's the pecking order i guess.....we're both near the bottom but y'all are a peg up, apparently. :P

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

My favorite thing is all the announcers keep saying player safety but not a single one has said fan Safety ?

It's kind of funny that it's so bad that they can't play yet people have been sitting safely in their seats. They have security guards standing outside all day. I guess they are expendable. We even have children running around on the field. Something doesn't add up. I could understand if there was a severe thunderstorm as they can get really bad here, but this is very odd. 

Archived