Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So despite losing AJ Green, Cooper Kupp and Will Fuller I have made it to the finals but I have some questions. Despite his recent struggles, I do feel like Kamara has to be my #1 RB

I need a RB, flex and #2 WR, non-PPR league

Aaron Jones vs Chicago, they just shut down Gurley

Gus Edwards vs TB, he gets volume and has a good matchup but if he's not scoring or catching passes his ceiling seems to be 20 carries for 80 yards

Dalvin Cook vs Miami, doesn't get a ton of carries but might be game determined. Does catch some passes though, solid matchup

Adam Humphries vs Baltimore, very tough defense and he let me down last week

Josh Reynolds vs Philly, great matchup but 2 bad weeks in a row

Curtis Samuel and Kenny Stills are FAs too

I'm thinking about Jones, Cook and Reynolds but the WR spot is the toughest. 

Just imo

1 hour ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Drew Brees vs CAR or Deshaun Watson vs NYJ?

Also, if Connor is out again,
Dion Lewis vs NYG
Spencer Ware vs LAC
Tarik Cohen vs GB

Cohen. Ware plays on Thursday, so you would have to make that call before you know 100% if Conner plays. I'd rather hold out for Conner and if he doesn't go play Cohen, then to toss Ware in my lineup and eliminate the option of Conner.

Need a FLEX in a PPR league. Will need to start 2 if Melvin Gordon doesn't play.

Edelman vs PIT
Ingram vs CAR
Ware vs LAC 

20 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Cohen. Ware plays on Thursday, so you would have to make that call before you know 100% if Conner plays. I'd rather hold out for Conner and if he doesn't go play Cohen, then to toss Ware in my lineup and eliminate the option of Conner.

Need a FLEX in a PPR league. Will need to start 2 if Melvin Gordon doesn't play.

Edelman vs PIT
Ingram vs CAR
Ware vs LAC 

Gut says Edelman. 

14 minutes ago, Titans_Matt said:

Final 4. Conner being hurt really hurts my flex position so

Mark Ingram or Jordan Howard?

Both rather touchdown dependent in my opinion. I like the matchup a little more for Howard, but both of them are honestly roulette spins you just hope hit. I probably lean a little more toward Howard just because I like the fact that the Bears are at home and the Packers is a very slightly easier matchup against the run. 

8 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Replacing Gordon in 2 PPR leagues.

League 1: Pick 2 RB's

Justin Jackson vs KC

Mark Ingram vs CAR

Sony Michel vs PIT

Tarik Cohen vs GB

Spencer Ware vs LAC

League 2: 1 Flex

Spencer Ware vs LAC

Tyler Boyd vs OAK

Aaron Jones vs CHI

Jeff Wilson vs Sea 

If Gordon and Ekeler are both out, I think Jackson is a must start out of group 1. The volume will be too great, and the matchup is a good one. 

As for the second? Ugh...I almost want to lean Cohen to be honest. I think for me it's Cohen / Michel. Michel is getting vultured left and right, but he's still had the volume the last two weeks. He also had a 40 yard run called back last week or his line woudl have been much better. James White seems to be the one who's getting robbed (snap percentages decreased 6 weeks in a row, down to a season low 40% last week). Cohen would just be a gut play. The volume likely won't be there, but he's efficient. Ingram seems touchdown dependent to me at this point, and Ware worries me from both a usage and injury standpoint. 

In league 2? 

Oy vey. I mean, Jones is the most talented of the bunch, but obviously that is a nightmare matchup. I'm hesitant to bench him and his talent especially when I don't love the other guys. Wilson is a volume play, but he's not great yet, the 49ers offense is not great, the seattle defense is good. That being said, the last time these two teams played 2 weeks ago, he put up nearly 20 points on the strength of 8 receptions. Wouldn't be completely shocked if something similar happened this week, but really hard to count on that and entrust your season to Jeff Wilson in the playoffs. 

I suppose if everything checks out with Ware for thursday, he may be the play, though I don't love it. Really just banking on a 50% snap share and there being enough volume to go around. Really tough. I don't think Boyd is a great play, even against Oakland. That Cincy team is just awful at this point. 

Update- 

Ware listed as doubtful. I think I have to lean toward Jones even with the terrible matchup now. Keep an eye to see if Breida is playing this week though. Wilson could still be interesting

Archived