23 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

(NYJ) McGuire vs. HOU

or

(CIN) Boyd vs. Oak 

Half PPR

Boyd

Return favor? 

Dak or Luck?

Facing guy with Cooper and Zeke...might be forced to start Gallup as well due to injuries to Conner and Ware...and now maybe TY out.

3 hours ago, tntitans4life17 said:

I think I would go with Luck. Only had 1 bad game since week 4. It’s tempting to go with Dak for the reasons you mentioned and also because Indy’s defense is a little weaker than Dallas’. But I think Luck has the higher floor. 

Now with TY possibly out?

9 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

(NYJ) McGuire vs. HOU

or

(CIN) Boyd vs. Oak 

Half PPR

Really torn on this one. I don't think Boyd has a good ceiling in half PPR, but McGuire is a boom or bust guy. They are both flex plays for me. I suppose I'm going to go with McGuire just because he may have the slightly Superior opportunity to score given higher volume. But he could easily throw up two points

Everything I check on says start Watson over Mayfield.  I keep leaning back to Mayfield though as Denver has seemed to be giving up mega passing yards while shutting down the run.  What do you guys think? 

Watson @ Jets 

Mayfield @ Broncos 

1 hour ago, BillSabre said:

Everything I check on says start Watson over Mayfield.  I keep leaning back to Mayfield though as Denver has seemed to be giving up mega passing yards while shutting down the run.  What do you guys think? 

Watson @ Jets 

Mayfield @ Broncos 

I'm sitting Watson for Josh Allan. I just think Houston\jets is gonna be a low scoring game with a high dose of running. 

16 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

What's Chase Edmonds if David Johnson cant play? RB3?

Yeah, a flex play. The offense is just bad. I don't even think a big game for the offense is likely against that defense (I'm starting Atlanta's defense in my big money league, that's what I think of Arizona's offense)

8 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Watson @ Jets 

Mayfield @ Broncos 

I'm benching Mayfield this week for Jackson and Trubisky, though I keep swinging back and forth. I likely would have went Watson, though Mayfield is in a tear and that broncos passing defense hasn't been good for weeks. Mayfield is a fine play

Archived