Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

19 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Is Robby Anderson actually a good play this week? Would you start him over Elijah McGuire?

I can also pick someone off the wire..

DeDe Westbrook vs Redskins
Josh Reynolds vs Eagles
Jalen Richard @ Bengals

I would have went all three of those over those two, though admittedly they are all dart throws. Anderson having a nice, solid game if you went that way though

Well I’ve already made the wrong call starting Baker over Watson so I’ll leave the rest up to you guys. 

Need 2 WR

1 TE 

1 Def 

Adams @ Bears 

Fitzgerald @ Falcons 

Baldwin @ 49ers

Westbrook vs Skins 

Gabrielle vs Pack

Engram  vs Titans

Ian Thomas vs Saints

Skins D @ Jags

Dolphins D @ Vikings 

League is PPR

10 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Robert Foster vs Lions

or

Josh Reynolds vs Eagles

2nd flex spot Full ppr....who ya got?

That’s a tough one. Foster has less competition for targets AND McCoy and Ivory are out. 

Reynolds just plays in the better offense going against a decimated defense. 

I couldn’t possibly give you an answer as I can’t even pick my own lineup right.  

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your help. I had a successful year in my money leagues, winning 1 and coming in 2nd in 2 others despite some big misfortunes at WR

Hope I was able to help as much as you helped me. At the end of the day, the decision lies with the owner and not FF nation. All we can do is just give insight as to what we'd do if we were in your shoes

Hard to believe but I think I"m at a point where I think I need to bench David Johnson for my championship game. I've got McAffrey vs. ATL locked in, and then from there am I crazy for preferring Derrick Henry vs. WAS and Marlon Mack vs. NYG over DJ's matchup with a Rams team that is probably gonna blow the Cards out big time? 

It's absolutely the sort of thing that will haunt me if DJ randomly delivers and Henry turns back into a pumpkin... but starting DJ also feels like picking the name over the matchup. 

0.5 PPR league btw

58 minutes ago, Forge said:

I love when you may have to go with a waiver wire pick up to start your super bowl. I feel like that doesn't really bode well. 

I think I'm going to pick up Jamaal Williams to start this week as my rb2. 

It sucks doesn’t it. I’m in the same boat deciding between Williams or McGuire to start over Sony. Anyone out there think I should stick with Michel?

2 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

It sucks doesn’t it. I’m in the same boat deciding between Williams or McGuire to start over Sony. Anyone out there think I should stick with Michel?

Nope. I have Michel as well. Definitely not starting him. That New England backfield is a nightmare. It's like a 38 / 34 / 28 split between he, burkhead and white. 

I'm basically looking at Damien Williams (Spencer Ware likely back), Justin Jackson (Gordon likely to be back), Michel,  Jaylen Samuels (Conner likely back), Josh Adams (no thanks), McGuire, Breida (horrible matchup), Ballage (not an ideal matchup, though Jax isn't beastly against the run). 

I think Jamaal Williams is the lesser of all evils and should have the best volume of the bunch. Hoping nobody grabs him off waivers before me though. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Nope. I have Michel as well. Definitely not starting him. That New England backfield is a nightmare. It's like a 38 / 34 / 28 split between he, burkhead and white. 

I'm basically looking at Damien Williams (Spencer Ware likely back), Justin Jackson (Gordon likely to be back), Michel,  Jaylen Samuels (Conner likely back), Josh Adams (no thanks), McGuire, Breida (horrible matchup), Ballage (not an ideal matchup, though Jax isn't beastly against the run). 

I think Jamaal Williams is the lesser of all evils and should have the best volume of the bunch. Hoping nobody grabs him off waivers before me though. 

I hear you about Michel. I know to question Belichick is borderline lunacy but that offense was so much better when it ran through Sony earlier in the season.

As far as Williams I question whether he’s the lesser of all evils. I’m hearing there’s a bit of a chance Rodgers won’t play. Definitely can’t start anyone playing with Deshone Kizer. Even in Rodgers starts it’s possible he tweaks the groin and his day is over. 

That leaves McGuire. Trenton Cannon isn’t a threat for touches. Darnold looking to end the year on a high note. Bowles thinks he’s coaching for his job. He couldn’t get reps over Crowell or Bilal Powell. 

It’s a league with quirky rules so there’s no waivers. I already picked up McGuire and can grab Williams (cut Kerryon) as the other guy hasn’t yet. He has CMC and Damien Williams. Gotta love week 16

Super Bowl Week!!  

Need some help figuring out who should I start.   Play in a Full PT PPR league.  Any advice would be appreciated. 

QB - Newton vs ATL or Goff @ARI - I am pretty sure I will start Goff.  Cam has the best match up, but looks like he is done.  You can tell his shoulder is really bothering.  I do have FAs like Winston or Carr available.  Goff has been playing poorly as well so touch decision. 

FLEX - WR ODB @IND, WR Tyler Lockett - Lockett vs KC, WR Robert Foster @NE, RB Jamaal Williams @NYJ, or RB Kalen Ballage vs JAC - Health aside for ODB, I am not sure I should start.  Indy has been playing tough lately.  Lockett had a couple low scoring games recently, but has been pretty consistent.  Foster, Williams and Ballage all have upside.  I have a very tough choice here.

DEF - Saints vs PIT or Houston @ PHI - Saints have been playing really good D lately as well Houston.  I want to pull the trigger on Houston, but didn't like how they played last week. 

Appreciate the help guys.  Good luck to everyone!

Archived