Wraith554

Got offered this..Standard league. 

I give:
Antonio Brown WR 
Ty Hilton WR 

I receive: 
Alvin Kamara RB
Amari Cooper WR 

It's tempting, but I don't think my record allows me to wait for Kamara's bye week to pass, and I'd be essentially giving up this week and falling to 1-5 :(

I'm sitting at 2-3 right now.

Current roster is

QBs: Brees, Goff
RBs: David Johnson, Jordan Howard, Tevin Coleman, Corey Clement
WRs: Brandin Cooks, JuJu, Alshon Jeffrey, Doug Baldwin, Sammy Watkins
TE: Evan Engram(IR so doesn't count toward roster space right now), Cameron Brate

I got offered Kerryon Johnson and James Conner for David Johnson. The offer seems fair but I'd have to drop someone. Should I make the trade, and if so, who should I drop? Watkins?

34 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Current roster is

TE: Evan Engram(IR so doesn't count toward roster space right now), Cameron Brate

I got offered Kerryon Johnson and James Conner for David Johnson. The offer seems fair but I'd have to drop someone. Should I make the trade, and if so, who should I drop? Watkins?

There is a significant chance that this is Conner's last usable week. I wouldnt do it 

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I give:
Antonio Brown WR 
Ty Hilton WR 

I receive: 
Alvin Kamara RB
Amari Cooper WR 

It's tempting, but I don't think my record allows me to wait for Kamara's bye week to pass, and I'd be essentially giving up this week and falling to 1-5 :(

Cooper is a turd. Counter for someone else 

3 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I give:
Antonio Brown WR 
Ty Hilton WR 

I receive: 
Alvin Kamara RB
Amari Cooper WR 

Wouldn't do it with cooper in that deal anyway. Want no part of him. You have to assume that Brown will blow up sooner or later. I'll give Kamara a little bump in value over brown based on the position, but not enough that warrants Hilton for Cooper. 

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Current roster is

Patricia has pretty much made it clear that Blount is going to continue to vulture touches from Johnson because....reasons. Johnson also got a little nicked up last week. Haven't heard anything about it, assuming he will be fine through the bye week, but something to keep in mind. Conner isn't usable after this week given Bell's return. He's still rosterable, but you're not going to be able to start him most weeks until we get a more definite look at the usage. So no, definitely not taking this deal. I don't trust DJ at all, but the fact of the matter is that he's keeping himself afloat as a top 10 rb through sheer volume and being the guy in Arizona. You're largely trading DJ for Kerryon Johnson...that doesn't make any sense. General rule of thumb (and I say this in a lot of my trade advice posts), you want to be getting the best player involved in the trade, not giving him up. You're giving up the best player in this deal. 

3 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Would you trade D Freeman for K Golladay? Ppr 

My current RBs and WRs:

RB: Gurley, MIchel, Freeman, Cohen, Drake, CollIns, Foreman 

WR: Juju, Edelman, Baldwin, Cole, Cobb

Yes. 

7 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Would you trade D Freeman for K Golladay? Ppr 

My current RBs and WRs:

RB: Gurley, MIchel, Freeman, Cohen, Drake, CollIns, Foreman 

WR: Juju, Edelman, Baldwin, Cole, Cobb

If you are being offered that trade, take it and run

17 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Would you do this trade?

Fournette and Stills for Michel and Corey Davis

PPR league (the team getting Fournette already has Yeldon) 

Ugh, they rejected this trade. It would have been god for both sides 

I actually offered

Fournette, Cole and Russell Wilson

for

Michel, Davis and Lockett

Oh, well. I feel like I am in a bunch of leagues where nobody wants to make a deal. It is frustrating

54 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ugh, they rejected this trade. It would have been god for both sides 

I actually offered

Fournette, Cole and Russell Wilson

for

Michel, Davis and Lockett

Oh, well. I feel like I am in a bunch of leagues where nobody wants to make a deal. It is frustrating

Exactly how I feel in mine. Either they over value their players or just don’t want to trade. Had a guy try & convince me Jared Cook for Kamara was a good trade since they put up similar numbers ?

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If you are being offered that trade, take it and run

He got cold feet.. ended up being 

gollladay and Marlon Mack for Freeman and Cobb.... don’t really care for Mack but im all about golladay. He is legit the number 1 for the lions, and Freeman just beat up and sharing the backfield... Didn’t want to give up Cobb but I upgraded 

Archived