Trade advice

Wraith554

11 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

I told him no Evans for Fournette. It would be Bell, Luck and Sanders for Gurley, Mayfield and Gabrielle.  I then trot out White until Bell comes back with Luck, Adams, Evans and Sanders. 

What's the rest of your team look like?

You're still trading the best player in FF for considerably worse pieces.

20 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

I told him no Evans for Fournette. It would be Bell, Luck and Sanders for Gurley, Mayfield and Gabrielle.  I then trot out White until Bell comes back with Luck, Adams, Evans and Sanders. 

I'm still a hard pass on that. If you're just trying to upgrade your quarterback, there are far cheaper ways to do that then parting with the best player in fantasy

17 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

What's the rest of your team look like?

You're still trading the best player in FF for considerably worse pieces.

Right now 

Mayfield, Watson

Gurley, White, Duke 

Adams, Evans, DT, Westbrook, Gabrielle

Reed, Engram.  

I have another team offering up Miller and Kittle for White and Reed also. 

This league is point based, not win-loss. 

PPR with bonuses for long td’s and yardage marks. 

The only way I see a total loss in the Bell trade is he doesn’t play at all. 

1 hour ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Nah, I have DHop and Thielen.

Then yeah I'd try to package Juju and Conner or Ingram for an elite/bellcow RB. You're really solid there but there's pieces of uncertainty around all of them in terms of role/workloads moving forward, so if the Zeke/DJ/Gordon owners, for example, are sweating their records or their bye weeks, I'd see what it would take to pry them loose. 

27 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

The only way I see a total loss in the Bell trade is he doesn’t play at all. 

You're also assuming that he comes in and just takes over the bellcow duties, which is certainly not a given. Conner has earned time at this point, and I think he's probably got some love from his teammates. I don't think Bell's getting anything like 90% of the snap share when he comes back. 

Thinking about trading Jordan Howard for OJ Howard. I don't care for my TE situation. I have Olsen and Uzomah. Thoughts?

My other RBs are: David Johnson, James White, Ingram, Chubb and R. Freeman (dropping him for J. Nelson, if it goes through). 

30 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Thinking about trading Jordan Howard for OJ Howard. I don't care for my TE situation. I have Olsen and Uzomah. Thoughts?

My other RBs are: David Johnson, James White, Ingram, Chubb and R. Freeman (dropping him for J. Nelson, if it goes through). 

Id swap Howards if i were you

1 hour ago, BillSabre said:

Final trade..... yes or no? 

I give White, DT, Reed

I receive Miller, Landry, Kittle 

So ultimately 

I have White and Reed/Engram  or 

Landry/ Kittle/Engram.  

Do I make the trade?

I'd rather have White over Miller.
I'd rather have Landry over DT.

I think I'd rather have Kittle over Reed so maybe try that.

I give White, DT, Reed

So ultimately 

Landry/ Kittle/Engram.  

Do I make the trade?

PPR or Standard, who are your other running backs? 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

PPR or Standard, who are your other running backs? 

It’s a PPR league. 

Obviously I would rather have White than Miller but White is the bargaining chip to the deal. 

If I make the deal, my RB’s are Gurley, Miller and Duke. However, this league only requires me to start 1 RB. 

So what it comes down to in reality is am I better off with ......

A. Starting White and Reed/Engram 

B. Starting Landry and Kittle/Engram

Gurley, Adams and Evans are locked in.

2 hours ago, BillSabre said:

I give White, DT, Reed

So ultimately 

Landry/ Kittle/Engram.  

Do I make the trade?

I think I would consider that trade.

Like you said, you White >> Miller but I think getting back Landry and Kittle would be enough for me to take the deal. Adams/Landry/Evans/Gurley/Kittle should be enough to off set those so/so weeks you will get from Miller.

1 minute ago, BillSabre said:

It’s a PPR league. 

Obviously I would rather have White than Miller but White is the bargaining chip to the deal. 

If I make the deal, my RB’s are Gurley, Miller and Duke. However, this league only requires me to start 1 RB. 

So what it comes down to in reality is am I better off with ......

A. Starting White and Reed/Engram 

B. Starting Landry and Kittle/Engram

Gurley, Adams and Evans are locked in.

If this league only requires you to start running back, I'm largely good with this deal because you can get White's production back via a wide receiver. Gurley's bye week will suck, but that's okay. 

I think I'm largely okay with this deal either way if you want to take it. 

The thing for me is that I do believe that some touchdown regression is coming for James White. Obviously, that may not be the case and he could continue his current torrid start, but I think it's a lot to ask for him to remain a td/game guy with Gordon and Edelman getting more involved, and I would imagine, Gronk getting more involved in the red zone once healthy. 

Overall points are going to be pretty similar; white is averaging about 20.5/game Kittle + Landry are averaging about 28-29 combined. So Engram / Reed probably even that out or come close to it most weeks. But again, this trade makes sense from a speculative perspective if you think that the touchdown pace of white scales back. 

34 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I think I would consider that trade.

Like you said, you White >> Miller but I think getting back Landry and Kittle would be enough for me to take the deal. Adams/Landry/Evans/Gurley/Kittle should be enough to off set those so/so weeks you will get from Miller.

Without injury, I would only play Miller in Gurleys bye week and if he sits late in the year. Again, the main question is....... 

who would you want starting ROS

WHITE AND REED/ENGRAM

LANDRY AND KITTLE/ENGRAM

White is tough to give up given his current pace and situation but Landry is a #1 receiver and Kittle is producing more than Reed AND Engram by quite a bit to this point.

Without injury, I would only play Miller in Gurleys bye week and if he sits late in the year. Again, the main question is....... 

who would you want starting ROS

WHITE AND REED/ENGRAM

LANDRY AND KITTLE/ENGRAM

White is tough to give up given his current pace and situation but Landry is a #1 receiver and Kittle is producing more than Reed AND Engram by quite a bit to this point.

Landry and Kittle. Hands down.

Archived