Trade advice

Wraith554

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Wow...I would consider that and you have enough depth to wait on Bell and Fournette.

True, but what if Connor sticks as the feature back (like he should)? 

IDK, feel like Bell has to be involved somehow but how much? Fournette has hamstring issues so that is a big red flag to me...

4 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Just got a super interesting offer:

I give: James Connor

I get: Le'Veon Bell and Leonard Fournette

Wish I had some sort of an idea what Bell's plan was when he gets back. Same for Connor. Fournette has been hurt but he should be returning.

My RB depth chart currently is: Hunt, Connor, Michel, Chubb, Aaron Jones

Honestly? I'm probably the minority here, but I Don't love it. And i know that people are going to point to your team and say you can risk it, but I think that's the exact reason you shouldn't do it. Plus, what are you going to do with Fournette, Bell, Michel and hunt? No, for me, that's no bueno. If you're trading one of the most dominant players in fantasy this year, you should be getting back something equally dominant back. You're getting two question marks. Bell hasn't played this year and has no known role and no known actual return date, and Fournette can't stay healthy. I sold Conner for Diggs in a full ppr league, and at this point, a week later, I may have sold low. You should be shooting higher than that I think. I'd be looking into guys like Conner for Hopkins if I'm making that move. 

If this is too high, I'd look into Diggs as I did (if it's a full ppr). Or you could wait to hear what the status is on AJ Green and if he's only going to be out a couple of weeks, maybe go that route. But it all depends on how you feel about Conner. I won't lie - I had crazy super resolve about Conner all year. Held him through everything, didn't freak out....then the season started to wear on, my team started losing, and I'll admit, I freaked out a little and sold him. Conner's upside is crazy high week in and week out. That's a lot to give up on. So do so only if it's really making you nervous and you're a tad bit risk averse (I get that if it's a big money league as mine is, that's one of the reasons I was nervous LOL).  If you're nervous and want out of the Conner business, then yeah, look at some dominant receivers - good receivers. If you aren't nervous (and honestly, this is where your team comes into play - as you really don't need to be), then there's no reason to settle for anything less than dominant player back. 

7 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Would you consider this a fair deal?

Marlon Mack, Chris Godwin and Kyle Rudolph 

For

Tyler Boyd and Marquez Valdez Scantling 

@Forge @NcFinest9erFan

It's a deal i have in place with someone playing fantasy for the first time (who i also might be married too lol) and i dont want the league to cry foul. 

I think it's fine. If your league is anything like mine, running backs go for a super high price. Earlier this year in my league, I managed to snag Hopkins for Peterson, another guy got AB / Ertz for Michel and Edelman. They come at a premium. I'm a seller of Mack, but obviously I could totally be wrong and if he keeps up his play that's perfectly fine. 

59 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Also got offered: OJ Howard and Golden Tate FOR LeVeon Bell, Calvin Ridley, Jordan Reed

Edit: feel like I should take that but my team is so solid as is and Howard I feel like is a top 3-5 TE.

This one is tough but honestly, I'm more keen on selling Bell than buying right now. I don't know. Obviously your end of it comes with some great upside, but a lot of risk. I'm not going to blame you if you take it, but I can also understand not taking it. I think it really could sway back and forth depending on how any given person feels about Bell moving forward. If you have confidence that he comes back, manages 75% of the snaps, and his old self, then sure, this makes sense. At the same time, he may not come back, he may not get a chance to play, or he may get a chance to play but only get a 40% snap share. Right now, there's a lot more that goes wrong with Bell than goes right, so honestly, I'm kind of out on him. 

You know why I want Bell to come back? I want Bell to come back so I can trade for James Conner back at a discounted price from a scared owner LOL. I keep waiting for the official word to come out that Bell is back with the team, and then I'm going to offer the guy I just traded Conner to Nick Chubb for him straight up with a little note about Bell being back lol. 

33 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly? I'm probably the minority here, but I Don't love it. And i know that people are going to point to your team and say you can risk it, but I think that's the exact reason you shouldn't do it. Plus, what are you going to do with Fournette, Bell, Michel and hunt? No, for me, that's no bueno. If you're trading one of the most dominant players in fantasy this year, you should be getting back something equally dominant back. You're getting two question marks. Bell hasn't played this year and has no known role and no known actual return date, and Fournette can't stay healthy. I sold Conner for Diggs in a full ppr league, and at this point, a week later, I may have sold low. You should be shooting higher than that I think. I'd be looking into guys like Conner for Hopkins if I'm making that move. 

If this is too high, I'd look into Diggs as I did (if it's a full ppr). Or you could wait to hear what the status is on AJ Green and if he's only going to be out a couple of weeks, maybe go that route. But it all depends on how you feel about Conner. I won't lie - I had crazy super resolve about Conner all year. Held him through everything, didn't freak out....then the season started to wear on, my team started losing, and I'll admit, I freaked out a little and sold him. Conner's upside is crazy high week in and week out. That's a lot to give up on. So do so only if it's really making you nervous and you're a tad bit risk averse (I get that if it's a big money league as mine is, that's one of the reasons I was nervous LOL).  If you're nervous and want out of the Conner business, then yeah, look at some dominant receivers - good receivers. If you aren't nervous (and honestly, this is where your team comes into play - as you really don't need to be), then there's no reason to settle for anything less than dominant player back. 

25 minutes ago, Forge said:

This one is tough but honestly, I'm more keen on selling Bell than buying right now. I don't know. Obviously your end of it comes with some great upside, but a lot of risk. I'm not going to blame you if you take it, but I can also understand not taking it. I think it really could sway back and forth depending on how any given person feels about Bell moving forward. If you have confidence that he comes back, manages 75% of the snaps, and his old self, then sure, this makes sense. At the same time, he may not come back, he may not get a chance to play, or he may get a chance to play but only get a 40% snap share. Right now, there's a lot more that goes wrong with Bell than goes right, so honestly, I'm kind of out on him. 

You know why I want Bell to come back? I want Bell to come back so I can trade for James Conner back at a discounted price from a scared owner LOL. I keep waiting for the official word to come out that Bell is back with the team, and then I'm going to offer the guy I just traded Conner to Nick Chubb for him straight up with a little note about Bell being back lol. 

Think I'm gonna hold tight on both, so we seem to have the same thinking here lol.

I have a hard time seeing Bell being the feature back when he returns. Connor has just been too dominant, and you can't tell me there won't be salty guys with Bell in that locker room.

If Connor blunders, I stick Michel or Chubb in his place and keep playing Woods or one of those two in my flex spot, with a chance Aaron Jones becomes into play. Obviously if Bell comes back and takes back lead role it'd make me kick myself on this trade, but the worst case doesn't hurt me THAT much.

May try for Bell in a far lesser offer. I think the owner that has him doesn't want to worry about the risk of him being the 2nd fiddle to Connor, and I'd like him just in case he does take back over for playoff time.

9 hours ago, .Buzz said:

True, but what if Connor sticks as the feature back (like he should)? 

IDK, feel like Bell has to be involved somehow but how much? Fournette has hamstring issues so that is a big red flag to me...

When is your trade deadline?

It is hard to tell what they will eventually do with Connor/Bell. I'm thinking it ends up being a split eventually but since you have depth you can make the trade and wait to see what happens to Bell and fournette. My take on Fournette is that Cook looked pretty good Sunday so that gives me hope Fournette will be the same. I say this as I made a trade a few weeks ago to acquire Fournette.

13 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

My league undervalues RBs ... other then M Gordon I swear.

Basically earlier this year, no one would even give me a WR2 for Fournette.

Well one of two things could happen. 1. He comes back and gets hurt again or 2. He comes back and is top notch RB1. I hope the latter is true. I traded for him a few weeks ago......

Archived