Trade advice

Wraith554

On 11/3/2018 at 11:00 AM, Humble_Beast said:

Would you pull the trigger on this deal?

my Edeleman and M Mack for Odell Beckham (ppr)

my curent RBs: Gurley, Cohen, Mack, Sony, A Collins 

WR: Edeleman, Kenny G, JuJu, D Moore, D Parker 

My WR been hurting me all year, Juju starting off hot but has regressed. I still have high hopes for Kenny G and Juju. Edelman has been solid since his return, but Beckham is an upgrade. After deal I’ll pick up Josh Adams or Duke on waivers... thoughts??  

100% I'd do that trade. Sell high on Mack. You don't need him with Gurley and Sony long term for the year. Collins also has great matchups down the stretch too. If you can grab Duke Johnson that would be great. 

11 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

100% I'd do that trade. Sell high on Mack. You don't need him with Gurley and Sony long term for the year. Collins also has great matchups down the stretch too. If you can grab Duke Johnson that would be great. 

Mack has a tough skid the next month so I'd sell him while you can too.

Just got a super interesting offer:

I give: James Connor

I get: Le'Veon Bell and Leonard Fournette

Wish I had some sort of an idea what Bell's plan was when he gets back. Same for Connor. Fournette has been hurt but he should be returning.

My RB depth chart currently is: Hunt, Connor, Michel, Chubb, Aaron Jones

15 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Wish I had some sort of an idea what Bell's plan was when he gets back. Same for Connor. Fournette has been hurt but he should be returning.

Don't do that, it's not worth it for unknown factors.

17 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I mean, why not? You have Hunt and Michel to carry you. Chubb is a great RB3. Jones is a nice fall back. You’d have arguably 5 RBs that could be RB1s

Just now, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

Don't do that, it's not worth it for unknown factors.

That's what I'm thinking.

Worst case (Connor gets delegated to a limited role, Bell takes over main duties), I have Michel to slot in at RB2 and have Chubb/Jones as possible RB1's/high end RB2's down the stretch.

I am 8-1 and lead the league right now so I'm hesitant to drastically alter anything.

QB - Brees

RB - Hunt, Connor, Michel, Chubb, A.Jones

WR - OBJ, Evans, Woods, Tate, DJ Moore, MVS

TE - OJ Howard, Trey Burton

Defense - Streaming it

K - Zurlein

Just now, MightyMouse07 said:

I mean, why not? You have Hunt and Michel to carry you. Chubb is a great RB3. Jones is a nice fall back. You’d have arguably 5 RBs that could be RB1s

This is the other side of the coin.

My thing is Connor has been ridiculously dominant. Bell definitely isn't playing Thursday, and I'd say next Sunday is iffy. I have a hard time seeing him taking over the bigger role in the backfield with Connor's performance. 

Fournette is a beast but the injuries have me worried, especially a hamstring injury. At least for this year.

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Would you consider this a fair deal?

Marlon Mack, Chris Godwin and Kyle Rudolph 

For

Tyler Boyd and Marquez Valdez Scantling 

@Forge @NcFinest9erFan

It's a deal i have in place with someone playing fantasy for the first time (who i also might be married too lol) and i dont want the league to cry foul. 

Fair to me.  I may not like Mack but he's been an RB1 the past two weeks. Godwin is a solid WR3 and Rudolph isn't a bad TE in a year where TEs are hard to find

Boyd is a WR2 with WR1 upside and MVS is atleast a WR3.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Wow...I would consider that and you have enough depth to wait on Bell and Fournette.

Archived