Trade advice

Wraith554

25 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I traded Derrick Henry to a RB hungry team for Alshon Jeffrey and Sammy Watkins. Didn't even start Watkins today but feeling pretty good about the trade, despite my now non-existent RB depth. 

That's pretty insane value. 

57 minutes ago, koneraton said:

thinking about offering drake and cohen for coleman and dion lewis... I think coleman will be the back to own this year on that backfield what do you think?

I think that's not nearly enough to pry away Tevin Coleman and Dion Lewis. I'd rather have both of those guys over the two you are offering. 

That being said, if they accept it, that's on them lol..

2 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

In my PPR league, I really want to trade away Carlos Hyde for a WR....Would you aim higher than Quincy Enunwa? Not sure what kind of WR I could get 

It's fair value, but I would start higher just because. If you have to "settle" for Enunwa, it's a fair deal in my opinion, especially if Hyde is your rb 3/4. 

4 minutes ago, One Punch Man said:

Demaryius and Keenan for Jarvis and Cohen.. who wins that in a full PPR Dynasty?

Pretty fair to be honest. Jarvis is having a nice season in Cleveland, still a target monster, and he's not only getting targeted at the LOS. Assuming that this keeps up, he and Allen are pretty square up in a full ppr. Allen has some injury concerns (more so than Jarvis), but may have the chance for more touchdowns. 

Cohen / DT is just sort of meh. Neither holds a ton of value for me in a dynasty league because I will always question Cohen's workload on a week in week out basis (wouldn't want to play him unless i had to), and right now, DT looks like a wr3/4 who probably will have a game or two where he's like a top tier wr2 and obviously, given his age, not as strong as a dynasty play. Cohen also plays running back, so that adds value to him. I think DTs week in week out production is probably easier to replace off the wire if need be. 

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's fair value, but I would start higher just because. If you have to "settle" for Enunwa, it's a fair deal in my opinion, especially if Hyde is your rb 3/4. 

I'm gonna try and package Hyde and Allen Robinson for a top 12 WR. Looking at Diggs or Julio....Only reason I'm looking at Julio is because the owner who has him is kinda...not the brightest when it comes to FF. 

Just now, holt_bruce81 said:

I'm gonna try and package Hyde and Allen Robinson for a top 12 WR. Looking at Diggs or Julio....Only reason I'm looking at Julio is because the owner who has him is kinda...not the brightest when it comes to FF. 

May not be the greatest time to target Diggs - if your league is anything like my usual main leagues, recency bias is a factor. 

I'd definitely target Julio if that is the case with his owner. I'd also try and gouge anyone who's sitting there with someone like Collins or worse as their rb2. TY Hilton should be a target as well. He's getting the looks, seems to have a real good floor in a ppr league right now. But I like the idea of packaging him with another player, particularly Robinson, who I'm not bullish on as a wide receiver at all this year. I have 0 shares of him.

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

May not be the greatest time to target Diggs - if your league is anything like my usual main leagues, recency bias is a factor. 

I'd definitely target Julio if that is the case with his owner. I'd also try and gouge anyone who's sitting there with someone like Collins or worse as their rb2. TY Hilton should be a target as well. He's getting the looks, seems to have a real good floor in a ppr league right now. But I like the idea of packaging him with another player, particularly Robinson, who I'm not bullish on as a wide receiver at all this year. I have 0 shares of him.

Someone is offering Golloday for Hyde straight up. it's tempting. 

Archived