Trade advice

Wraith554

11 minutes ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

Full ppr, yes Jarvis Landry

Damn, that's tempting. His floor is really nice on a week in and week out basis. It's definitely fair in my opinion given that the assumption is that nobody is going to see a full slate of games from Connor. 

This one is pretty close to be honest. I have no idea when Bell is coming back. Honestly, it may come down to whether or not I want to help that team out. I'm going to assume that he's struggling right now? If he's dealing from a position of strength with Landry, and Connor is going to help him out a more than Landry is going to help you out, I think I may say no. Have you played him yet? This is one of those trades where I would weirdly evaluate little things lol. 

But I do believe the offer is fair if you are set at running back without Connor. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Damn, that's tempting. His floor is really nice on a week in and week out basis. It's definitely fair in my opinion given that the assumption is that nobody is going to see a full slate of games from Connor. 

This one is pretty close to be honest. I have no idea when Bell is coming back. Honestly, it may come down to whether or not I want to help that team out. I'm going to assume that he's struggling right now? If he's dealing from a position of strength with Landry, and Connor is going to help him out a more than Landry is going to help you out, I think I may say no. Have you played him yet? This is one of those trades where I would weirdly evaluate little things lol. 

But I do believe the offer is fair if you are set at running back without Connor. 

He's actually hurting his team by getting rid of Landry. His best WR is Diggs, I have AB and Mike Thomas. Landry would be more of a bye week fill in for me. I think he's wanting Bells handcuff more than anything. I'm trying to grab Aaron Jones tomorrow so I might get lucky again. I'm the top team, he's second but I'm not worried about his team. The guys in my league drafted horrible and I was the benefactor in the draft because of their ignorance ?

4 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Who do you value more going forward in a PPR league, Matt Breida or Alex Collins?

I'm gonna try and get Hopkins for Connor and 1 of those 2 since his RB's are garbage especially in PPR (R. Freeman, Crowell, Hyde, Murray), and he already has OBJ as his other WR.

My RB's are deep: Barkley, Connor, Howard, Collins, Michel, Breida. And my WR's are weak: Adams, Jones Jr., Davis, Goodwin, Funchess, Jeffery.

Personally I love matt breida, even before McKinnon got hurt, he was a guy I was targeting. 

2 hours ago, Duffman57 said:

Non PPR

I get:

Breida and Golliday

I Send

Shady and Edelman

Thoughts?

I'm not a fan of Shady or Breida for the most part this season (shady because his team is just dreadful, his off the field issues, and now being hurt, and Breida because he's never going to get enough touches to be a major player in fantasy without breaking a big one off, which limits his value as I'd never feel comfortable starting him unless pressed to it) so that's kind of a wash. Shady is going to get more touches than Breida is though, so he may win that out through sheer quantity. Edelman loses value in standard leagues, obviously, so I probably like Golladay better in that regard. It's a fine trade, though I think his end probably has a little more upside if Shady can get anything going (once he gets back) through the number of touches. But you're also getting an extra game from Breida and 2 extra games from Golladay, and overall, I like the upside of Golladay more than anyone else in the deal as I think he's more likely to finish as top 15 in his position than either Edelman (on a per game basis) or Shady. But I've also stated several times that I'm very bullish on Golladay. 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm not a fan of Shady or Breida for the most part this season (shady because his team is just dreadful, his off the field issues, and now being hurt, and Breida because he's never going to get enough touches to be a major player in fantasy without breaking a big one off, which limits his value as I'd never feel comfortable starting him unless pressed to it) so that's kind of a wash. Shady is going to get more touches than Breida is though, so he may win that out through sheer quantity. Edelman loses value in standard leagues, obviously, so I probably like Golladay better in that regard. It's a fine trade, though I think his end probably has a little more upside if Shady can get anything going (once he gets back) through the number of touches. But you're also getting an extra game from Breida and 2 extra games from Golladay, and overall, I like the upside of Golladay more than anyone else in the deal as I think he's more likely to finish as top 15 in his position than either Edelman (on a per game basis) or Shady. But I've also stated several times that I'm very bullish on Golladay. 

I'm actually big on Breida.  I think in the end he gets the better of Morris down the road.  But I'm taking that risk because he's my RB5 (after pretty safe options in Connor, Dalvin Cook, DJ and Deion Lewis), so I'm taking a leap on upside with both guys.  Even without the big run yesterday, he was at 75 yards rushing w/ 21 yards receiving, which is very good.  I think with games like that he'll continue to swing the touches towards him, and even if not, I think he can be a Coleman-like producer.  Edelman was a waiver wire pickup for me, so he's the last spot on my bench right now, so I'm kind of playing with house money there, so I'd rather go big upside.

Archived