? Week One: Bucs (0-0) @ Saints (0-0)

bucsfan333

51 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Ryan Jensen highest paid center in the league, making a difference

I know. A high paid free agent of ours out there making a difference.

How dare he! Doesn’t he know he’s meant to absolutely suck once he gets paid?

13 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

I know. A high paid free agent of ours out there making a difference.

How dare he! Doesn’t he know he’s meant to absolutely suck once he gets paid?

or they re career ends prematurely, see Carl Nicks.  The Saints tried to blitz early and got burned frequently.  The oline changed the whole game plan of the Saints defense.  Its just nice to have a center not get pushed back

2 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Who were our captains? I know Koetter was all tight lipped about it this week and I didn’t see the patches on anyone’s jersey. Did we have any?

Kwon, Lavonte, McCoy, Jensen, Marpet, and someone else. Can't remember who.

If I remember correctly.

14 minutes ago, indifference said:

Its crazy to me that NONE of our first three picks played a single snap. Vea, Jones, and Cappa. Man this is nuts. I can’t wait till they ready to contribute.

Jones is one Im concerned about. He’s a RB and was a healthy scratch. Shaun Wilson beat him out.  

23 minutes ago, indifference said:

Its crazy to me that NONE of our first three picks played a single snap. Vea, Jones, and Cappa. Man this is nuts. I can’t wait till they ready to contribute.

Vea, our first round pick is the main one we need back. D-line was cold and hot all day.

31 minutes ago, Calibucsfan said:

Vea, our first round pick is the main one we need back. D-line was cold and hot all day.

Hopefully after today's piss poor performance there's a bit more urgency to get Vea back to practice.

I'm worried that they're worried about his achilles. Which could be career-altering for a man his size.

Archived