? Week One: Bucs (0-0) @ Saints (0-0)

bucsfan333

One of you guys predicted a win with you guys scoring 37 points and in my head I called him an idiot. Wow. I'm floored. We were outplayed in EVERY facet of the game. I truly underestimated you guys coming into this season. Hope you guys stay like this, competitiveness is good for the division and football. Great win for you guys. I'm going find a rock to hide under until next Sunday for now xD

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Even on Fitz's clutch scramble on third down Jensen peeled off and was looking for someone to hit. Love it.

Weapons are great, but they won't do squat without the oline efforts.  They were damn good today in a tough place to play.  D Smith manned up and played a great game.  Yeah, the holding penalty in space, no problem with it.  Fitz was very comfortable with his blind side.

4 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Defense was far from great. Our secondary is not great without the injuries and when you add those in, yikes...

With that said, I don't think were 40+ pts bad. The Saints have top 5 offense year in/out. Should see improvement next week against likely Foles...

Foles sucks. But we'll make him look like Keenum, I'm sure.

Archived