? Week One: Bucs (0-0) @ Saints (0-0)

bucsfan333

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Austin said:

The bye week is week 5. If the defense is trash or looks like it has not improved from last year. I would not be surprised if Mike Smith gets a pink slip shoved up his ***. I would probably promote Buckner. I think he is going to turn that D-line around. 

We don't usually fire coaches midseason.

20 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

We don't usually fire coaches midseason.

If Buckner lives up to the hype and gets this dline to play even average Mike Smith will survive the season.  It was a two prong problem last season.  They were soft as puppy poop stopping the run  and couldn't get rush the passer.  If the dline doesnt look disjointed rushing the passer today, it will be a step in the right direction.  When Allen is on the field, he can't get moved like Baker and McDonald did constantly last season.

19 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Holy ****. Rojo's inactive for the game. No injury. Just inactive.

So maybe the rumors of him not grasping the playbook are not so fake?

But overall I WANT to be wrong on my last post about our draft sucking. Maybe I did over react a bit.

FOOTBALL IS BACK.

I’m shocked RoJo is a healthy scratch. I’d hate to bring out the b word before he’s even played a down, but we had the worst running game in the league last season and we got rid of two of our four RBs from last year, yet a second round pick can’t crack the gameday rotation.

This is not good...

Archived