Week 1: Eagles vs Falcons; Nicky Nine and the Banner Raising

Kiltman

Sup gentlemen?!  How was everyone’s offseason?! Mine was a wild one!

Found out my dad embezzled $65k out of my business so we are estranged, owe about $500k in various debts (which are not dischargeable in bankruptcy).  My wife is divorcing me after 6 years together, selling the house, car, the business, etc.  Wasted the last 6 years of my life after being setup to fail in the aforementioned business by my father so he could squeeze money out mafia style without me knowing.  I’m unemployed, have zero job prospects, my health is crap, have lost a lot of my hair due to stress and will probably have to move in with my sister and her family for a while.

But, it’s game day and Matts is back, so I feel good now.

Go Eagles!

34 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

Found out my dad embezzled $65k out of my business so we are estranged, owe about $500k in various debts (which are not dischargeable in bankruptcy).  My wife is divorcing me after 6 years together, selling the house, car, the business, etc.  Wasted the last 6 years of my life after being setup to fail in the aforementioned business by my father so he could squeeze money out mafia style without me knowing.  I’m unemployed, have zero job prospects, my health is crap, have lost a lot of my hair due to stress and will probably have to move in with my sister and her family for a while.

Go Eagles!

Uh Yeah that sucks pal but aren't you a lawyer? Sue everyone 

54 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

Go Eagles!

Jesus, man. Sorry to hear all that. 

3 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

Go Eagles!

Sorry to hear about this bro, hope everything works out for you

3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Uh Yeah that sucks pal but aren't you a lawyer? Sue everyone 

Thanks, Ninja.  No, I’m not a lawyer.  I have a law degree but I never passed the bar.  I went into business with my dad, which turned out to be a huge mistake.

But, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

Archived