Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

40 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

For as much as they talked about dragonglass, didn’t feel like they used a lot  of it haha 

Every sword and arrow used by non-Dothraki and Unsullied were made of dragonglass (except for the few characters with Valyrian steel swords)...

Edited by seminoles1
  • Like 1

Also was kinda hoping brienne would die that episode. Made too much sense not to. Her weird squealing and whaling each time she gets hit has been annoying since circa season 2. If I wanted to hear that, I’d watch Venus Williams  

Edited by Herbie_Hancock
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Also was kinda hoping brienne would die that episode. Made too much sense not to. Her weird squealing and whaling each time she gets hit has been annoying since circa season 2. If I wanted to hear that, I’d watch Venus Williams  

It would have been a good conclusion for her to have died saving Jaime and ended that storyline well, but apparently they cant wrap Gwendolyn Christie until she gets with Tormund I'm guessing.

My guess for Ep 4 is that Dany wants to continue south to KL and Jon tries to be the voice of reason and explain that they were nearly wiped out by the NK and they need time to recover.  Dany thinks Jon is just trying to weaken her and wants the Iron Throne for himself and that is the beginning of the split.  Ep 5 will be all political maneuvering and Lannister forces will show up at Winterfell leaving Jon no choice but to once again defend the North which will lead to him rejoining Dany in Ep 6 where we find out she is pregnant with twin baby dragons.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Her and Jaime are so banging this coming episode. Those squeals are gonna be haunting your dreams next Sunday.

56 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Every sword and arrow used by non-Dothraki and Unsullied were made of dragonglass (except for the few characters with Valyrian steel swords)...

It seemed kind of odd that steel weapons were shown to be ineffective against whites but the Dothraki charged towards the army of the dead with only steel blades. 

1 hour ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Finally a day off so I can re watch. 

In a nutshell what happens imo

Episode 4- they travel to kings landing, something hugely dramatic happens(going out on a limb, lmao)   To end the episode for a cliff hanger  

episode 5- fighting continues, cleganebowl happens and they both die. 

Episode 6- I think they spend a good chunk of time showing us what happens to the characters after all the fighting is done. 

I think the Cleganebowl will happen when/if Arya going after Cerci, the mountain tries to go after her, and the Hound intervenes. 

One of my bold predictions is that Jon and/or one of the Dragons are killed by the Dragon Bolt they have at KL causing Dany to lose her ish and burn down the city/throne room. 

5 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

My guess for Ep 4 is that Dany wants to continue south to KL and Jon tries to be the voice of reason and explain that they were nearly wiped out by the NK and they need time to recover.  Dany thinks Jon is just trying to weaken her and wants the Iron Throne for himself and that is the beginning of the split.  Ep 5 will be all political maneuvering and Lannister forces will show up at Winterfell leaving Jon no choice but to once again defend the North which will lead to him rejoining Dany in Ep 6 where we find out she is pregnant with twin baby dragons.  

I think episode 4 will be half Cersei. They need to build that battle up. Then the time spent in the North is to make them seem like an overwhelming underdog by how battered they are. I dont expect any movement out of them. Just movement by Euron coming out of KL and the GC to hype them. And a couple tidbits with Bronn.

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

It seemed kind of odd that steel weapons were shown to be ineffective against whites but the Dothraki charged towards the army of the dead with only steel blades. 

Gendry and the other smiths might not have known how to make the Dothraki's preferred weapons out of dragonglass. Or they just didn't want them or something.

• Like 1