Captain Marvel (Spoilers! Be Aware)

Acgott

Two more thoughts I forgot to mention earlier.

Loved: Captain Marvel costume moment was tremendous. The look of it honestly might be the best in the MCU. It was freaking immaculate.

Hated: What they did with the eye was criminal. 0/10 moment

21 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I loved this. Going back and watching all the movie's is going to be hilarious whenever he deflects about the eye

Could not disagree more. It's not funny in the slightest to me, it's flat out stupid.

5 minutes ago, Knowledge said:

The audience reviews are just the upset beta males

I would rate the movie in the mid 80's

Yeaaaaaaaa but even the critics are giving it a 79 which surprises me considering Black Panther got a near perfect score from them by just being above average so I was curious what others thought.

Im gonna see it tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Yeaaaaaaaa but even the critics are giving it a 79 which surprises me considering Black Panther got a near perfect score from them by just being above average so I was curious what others thought.

Im gonna see it tomorrow.

Everyone knows why Black Panther got a boosted score. No way it should have received a higher rating than Infinity War. IMO Captain Marvel is on par with Black Panther and Dr Strange. Good movie. Not the best or worst. Nice origin movie about a character I didnt know much about.

6 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Yes. It's a below average origin story, and not just for the MCU. It does nothing new.

It's not below average lol. It was better than the Ant Man origin film, better than Thor and just as good as Black Panther. The only Marvel origin films better were Iron Man and Cap and there's a reason for that...

42 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

It's not below average lol. It was better than the Ant Man origin film, better than Thor and just as good as Black Panther. The only Marvel origin films better were Iron Man and Cap and there's a reason for that...

Because they are males?

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

It was not as good as Black Panther and I very much preferred Thor.  Honestly I could see any of my bottom 3 as the worst.  The movie is fine I guess, not bad or anything.  But it's getting a lot of undeserved love for doing everything exactly the same as everything before it.  Yeah yeah, the Marvel formula...I get it.  Don't fix what isn't broken.  No one can honestly tell me this movie is better than Man of Steel, and lots of people hate that movie for some reason.

Iron Man
Guardians of the Galaxy
Captain America: The First Avenger
Black Panther
Thor
Doctor Strange
Captain Marvel
The Incredible Hulk
Ant-Man

28 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

It was not as good as Black Panther and I very much preferred Thor.  Honestly I could see any of my bottom 3 as the worst.  The movie is fine I guess, not bad or anything.  But it's getting a lot of undeserved love for doing everything exactly the same as everything before it.  Yeah yeah, the Marvel formula...I get it.  Don't fix what isn't broken.  No one can honestly tell me this movie is better than Man of Steel, and lots of people hate that movie for some reason.

Iron Man
Guardians of the Galaxy
Captain America: The First Avenger
Black Panther
Thor
Doctor Strange
Captain Marvel
The Incredible Hulk
Ant-Man

People hate Man of Steel simply because its DC. There was nothing wrong with it.

Thor was just average. I enjoyed the hell out of Captain Marvel. It was just as good as Black Panther, if not better.

Archived