Preseason Week 2 Gameday Thread: Packers @ Redskins

MacReady

Watched the first half. Pleasantly surprised with how our DBs played overall. That being said not sure how anyone could be anything but extremely worried about our OLB depth.

They played their starting O all half which was a great opportunity for Fackrell, Elliott and Gilbert. From what I saw, no 3 guys from this chat could have gotten less pressure on the QB, it was that bad. They were nonexistent.

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Watched the first half. Pleasantly surprised with how our DBs played overall. That being said not sure how anyone could be anything but extremely worried about our OLB depth.

They played their starting O all half which was a great opportunity for Fackrell, Elliott and Gilbert. From what I saw, no 3 guys from this chat could have gotten less pressure on the QB, it was that bad. They were nonexistent.

We're gonna sign someone at olb after cuts or cheap trade. If not I'll go dark side.

Just now, squire12 said:

I almost want to see the "dark side" of Norm.....

I almost went dark when we didn't go in on Lynch. I was a big Starks fan though.

If you knew how I actually felt about Capers, you might have a different view of me. Lol

2 minutes ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

(that was probably Hundley's fault, took too long, but one of them gets the benefit of the doubt at this point)

It was.  Held onto the ball too long without changing his position in the pocket.

Archived