Week 1: Arizona Cardinals GDT

Ghostnote

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

I'm pleased with what I'm seeing too, but lets be honest, we're beating up on a team that's likely picking in the top 5 this year.  

You have to win the games against those opponents, and win them emphatically.  To see the running game finally working, a QB who is executing plays and the defense doing well in limited snaps, it's a great feeling. 

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I'm pleased with what I'm seeing too, but lets be honest, we're beating up on a team that's likely picking in the top 5 this year.  

Doubtful. They have a good defense and a great running back. We are just lucky that we’re catchihg them in week 1 with Johnson coming off that ACL injury and also Bradford hasnt played in a year also because of his knee injury. Rookie HC too.

Our time of posession is what’s really making the difference.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Doubtful. They have a good defense and a great running back. We are just lucky that we’re catchihg them in week 1 with Johnson coming off that ACL injury and also Bradford hasnt played in a year also because of his knee injury.

They're transitioning their defense back to a 4-3, and lost two of the best defenders in back to back offseasons.  Their defense will be pretty bad this year IMO.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Doubtful. They have a good defense and a great running back. We are just lucky that we’re catchihg them in week 1 with Johnson coming off that ACL injury and also Bradford hasnt played in a year also because of his knee injury.

Bradford I get, but Johnson tore the ACL before the season started.  He should be more than ready to go.  

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

They're transitioning their defense back to a 4-3, and lost two of the best defenders in back to back offseasons.  Their defense will be pretty bad this year IMO.

Which defenders?

Chandler Jones and Peterson are still there.

Archived