Around the NFL

KingTitan

11 minutes ago, imDelusional said:

Lmao, I guess we are safe to flex into a national broadcast but only because the rest of our division is equally as inept as we are. All we have to do is flirt with .500 and we'll probably be playing meaningful football all year.

Well, that, and it's a matchup of two good defenses and the Titans, outside of the Ravens game, have played close games all season long. We helped give the nation the first exciting London game in like 6 years or something.

On another note:

11 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Fitzmagic tearing it up again. Still love that guy for the effort he gave in 2013.

Bad sign for Winston. 

He has arguably the best receiving core in the NFL and he still manages to play like that. 

I think that's a clear sign of time to move on from a QB. 

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Bad sign for Winston. 

He has arguably the best receiving core in the NFL and he still manages to play like that. 

I think that's a clear sign of time to move on from a QB. 

I’m sorry but nobody receiving core is better than the Titans. Davis Sharpe Taylor Jonnu all day. playmakers ? get you some 

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I'm not even greedy enough to ask for all of Evans, Jackson, Humphries and Howard. I'd be happy with just one of them at this point.

I say we sign Kenny Britt & Kendall Wright & we trade for Jared cook & we sign the greatest Titans QB ever to a contract that’s right Billy Volex 

Archived