Around the NFL

KingTitan

5 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Yep, Robinson isn’t gonna going to get trade raped out of desperation...which we all should be happy about.

Agreed.  No way I'd give up a 4th for DT at this point.  A third for Tate is more tempting, but I'm ok passing on that as well.

Honestly I've always wanted Djax. I would honestly give up a 2nd. IDC

Hes a playmaker and would 100% pull people out the box and make the DBs respect that speed. The guy still has it. Davis Jackson would be a hell of a duo just in time for Marcus to get his hand right. And who cares about our 2nds. What we gonna get another Henry? I want him

12 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I don't think a 3rd is too high for Tate. Are we gonna draft a better WR than Tate in the 3rd round?

We can't even manage to do it in the 1st round.

Sure but who knows if he resigns? Too big of a risk at too steep of a price imo

I’d consider a 3rd for Sanders though if he’s available since he’s signed through next year. The 10m he’s scheduled to make is kind of expensive though. Maybe if you could restructure it to pay him a little less next year but pay him more over the next 2-3 years to give him some long term security it would help soften the blow. Idk just spit ballin here.

44 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I don't think a 3rd is too high for Tate. Are we gonna draft a better WR than Tate in the 3rd round?

Impossible to say, but I know a third round pick won't cost us $7M/yr and will get better in the upcoming years as opposed to older and slower.  Tate's a bit of a tool as well.  

15 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

Im going to be so disappointed in about an hour and a half 

It was fun as always to think of different scenarios, but in the end it's about the same. No moves. 

We made a play for Thomas (like the "guy" said yesterday lol ???)  but in the end we look to be staying with what we got.

Only thing I think is left is Garcon as a realistic target. 

Archived