Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I can’t say that’s its really a tell but it would be nice if people would include some thoughts too when they do it

It's essentially a drive-by rocking.

Anyhow.  Mookie has basically totally changed his playstyle from his last game when he was town. Note the non threatening terms and the use of lol and lmao numerous times. I checked the last game and he used lol once in the entire game.  He's made zero new cases and is piggy backing off of others 

Gentlemen, 

I have thoroughly enjoyed meeting you all and interacting with you all. Because of this forum I've met friends that have impacted me in a very positive way. However, something about this place doesn't work mesh well with my emotions. I don't know what it is, but I guess my mind is simply not built to play this game. Every time I play, I get frustrated and I don't have fun. Every game I want to quit. I'm sorry but I do not want to play this game anymore. I do not want to argue with people who for whatever reason don't understand me. For that reason I'm stepping away from this game and from mafia. 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Gentlemen, 

I have thoroughly enjoyed meeting you all and interacting with you all. Because of this forum I've met friends that have impacted me in a very positive way. However, something about this place doesn't work mesh well with my emotions. I don't know what it is, but I guess my mind is simply not built to play this game. Every time I play, I get frustrated and I don't have fun. Every game I want to quit. I'm sorry but I do not want to play this game anymore. I do not want to argue with people who for whatever reason don't understand me. For that reason I'm stepping away from this game and from mafia. 

Hopefully we see you in a mafia game again at some point. The greatest of us can't step away for too long...until then I will go cry in my corner

tenor.gif?itemid=3550884

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Gentlemen, 

No. 

Just now, Whicker said:

Gentlemen, 

I hope you can regain the fire that makes you, you.  Mafia games need you and your flare.  Come back for my next game bc it will certainly be fun for all.  

tenor.gif

On 9/17/2018 at 1:21 PM, MookieMonstah said:

Pickles posts scream of mafia trying to deflect. He targeted inactive players and then threw a stone at me because I decided to not follow my regular routine of just voting for someone who posts a lot of GIFs on day one.

Unfortunately, I made that read known and it's been a bust the last couple days. Should've kept it to myself.

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

Throw a rock at sanchez sanchez sanchez

im not letting inactives skate by in mafia anymore 

@MookieMonstah can you explain to me how you changed your tune over night.

You pushed back at this @Pickle Rick character with the argument that he was targeting inactives to deflect something.  Yet today you flipped on your stance and now won't let inactives skate by.  

It seems like you are cherry picking your stances to suit an end game or agenda. Please explain your flip regarding inactives? 

21 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Just getting caught up on the last few pages.   Lots of triple stones fired by some that have been scarce....interesting.  

Will finish up dinner and getting kids to activities, then will have more time to review things.

The third person that posted a similar statement.  Why piggyback others thoughts?

It's easy to repost someones thoughts and try and look like your involved and posting 

4 hours ago, James said:

As for my extra stone, I was informed via PM that I now have 4. That's all the info I got.

My best guess is that I got an extra one because I hit all 3 of my stones on the lynchee. Absolutely no clue if that's why, or if there is a reason at all.

Interesting speculation, were there any others who threw all 3 at this pickle fellow?

Did anyone of them get a 4th stone?

3 hours ago, TedLavie said:

So I've re read 15 pages. It was fun. You had Whicker making super overconfident statements about pickle. Then making a good joke going surprisingly unnoticed. 

We then had Orca defending Pickle for pages but not saving me, weirdly claimed then giving shady explanation about it. 

Mookie still didn't give it's trademark N1 read.

Tk3 and Matts look like they make some sense out of it.

Dingo saying I looked scummy after 2 posts seemed weird. Put me on notice.

Too many inactives. Where are Woz? Touch? Flacco? Why is Sanchez still playing Mafia?

Interesting you left out one of the scummiest posts that happened with James, was there a reason that slipped through the cracks in your recap? 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Interesting speculation, were there any others who threw all 3 at this pickle fellow?

Did anyone of them get a 4th stone?

21 hours ago, Dome said:

Heave-ho!!!!

Stones Thrown:

Mookie: 2 (bcb, Pickle)

Untouch: 2 (Matts, Pickle)

Whicker: 3 (The Orca, Pickle Rick, Pickle Rick)

Squire: 2 (Matts, pickle rick)

Ted: 3 (Pickle, Mookie, Mookie)

James: 3 (Pickle, Pickle, Pickle)

bcb: 1 (Mookie)

Dingo: 3 (Ted, Whicker, James)

tk3: 3 (james, james, james)

pickle: 3 (james james james)

Times Smashed with a Stone:

9 Pickle Rick - Whicker, Ted, Whicker, Untouch, Mookie, James, James, James, squire

7 James - Dingo , tk, tk, tk, pickle, pickle, pickle

3 Mookie - Ted, bcb, Ted

2 Matts - untouch, squire

1 The Orca - Whicker

1 BCB - Mookie

1 Ted - Dingo

1 Whicker - Dingo

Not sure why throwing 3 stones at the lynchee would net your an extra stone. Maybe someone gave him one?

Archived