The un-HYPEd Thread

haveyoumetdustin

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Not just former Bucs. Former first round picks. šŸ˜‚

Mark Dominik getting it done*!

Ā 

Ā 

*he was in the building when we drafted Talib, so Iā€™m counting it/ ignoring that he dealt him for pocket change.

3 hours ago, Buc Ball said:

Mark Dominik getting it done*!

Ā 

Ā 

*he was in the building when we drafted Talib, so Iā€™m counting it/ ignoring that he dealt him for pocket change.

Barron was a bust here, too bad we didnt have the foresight to put him as a coverage LB like the rams did

hes still average though but useful

51 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Barron was a bust here, too bad we didnt have the foresight to put him as a coverage LB like the rams did

hes still average though but useful

Yea and we could have kept Adrian Clayborne instead of freaking Gholston....Ā  Some of the decisions that have been made with players are pretty astonishing.Ā  Ā I know Clayborn isntĀ great but hesĀ certainly an upgrade over Gholston

1 hour ago, sryan66611 said:

Yea and we could have kept Adrian Clayborne instead of freaking Gholston....Ā  Some of the decisions that have been made with players are pretty astonishing.Ā  Ā I know Clayborn isntĀ great but hesĀ certainly an upgrade over Gholston

One of the worst was letting Michael Bennett go.Ā 

10 hours ago, sryan66611 said:

He's not first round pick good. But he's good enough to start, no doubt.

17 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I guess I m too old to understand cryptic messages In social media.Ā  I wonder how many players on the Pats do this sort of thing on social media. Is this leadership? šŸ¤”

Heā€™s never a leader.

Heā€™s putting it out there for a reaction and to get people talking. A 30 year oldĀ putting this on Twitter is pretty embarrassing. It would be melodramatic for someone half his age.

From his instagram page

"When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person you were when you walked in. That's what the storm is all about. Don't wait for the storm to pass. Learn to dance in the rain!!"

"Storms"....

"Slaps you in the face"...

This can't be about ball is it? This dramatic? I'm sure life isn't so bad big fella.

I could be way off base because I ve never been around a professional team, but it sure seems like Fulton was enabling DJax in the WR room.Ā  My impression is DJax had interest in running routes that he felt like doing, not really interested in slot WR duties and punt returner when he felt like it.Ā  I think it is time to move on.

Archived