The un-HYPEd Thread

haveyoumetdustin

42 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

14 million for 1 yr to find out if he ll be better under a new regime.  That s a tough call.  Even guys paid by the Bucs  are ripping him publically.

The SR Fab 5 today was an indictment on the oline with the rushing stats minus the QB runs  Yikes

Lamar Jackson leads the ravens in rushing overall and he’s played 4 games. Yet they’re 7-6 

1 minute ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Lamar Jackson leads the ravens in rushing overall and he’s played 4 games. Yet they’re 7-6 

Flacco started hot then fizzled. Luckily for them, he got hurt and they were smart enough to change their offense for Jackson.

What’s funny is when jameis was drafted it was “ oh he’s perfect for the air coyell bc it’s similar to the same system he had in college “. 

Since he’s been so crappy in 4 years now it’s “oh he needs a west coast scheme “ blah blah. 

1 minute ago, REDandPEWTER said:

So Lamar gets no credit for execution ? 

I find it hilarious that fans think all these coaches are morons in Tampa and it’s never the players not executing. 

He hasn't been particularly impressive throwing the ball so far. He's shown improvement in each game. But he's behind since he hasn't played until recently.

Catering the offense to his skillset while he develops was a good call. More teams need to do that.

2 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

What’s funny is when jameis was drafted it was “ oh he’s perfect for the air coyell bc it’s similar to the same system he had in college “. 

Since he’s been so crappy in 4 years now it’s “oh he needs a west coast scheme “ blah blah. 

His deep ball looked better at FSU. He's awful now. Rather than insist on continuing to do it (and building an entire offense around it), it would make more sense to focus on the intermediate passes and quick throws he excels at. That's what good coaches do.

10 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

In the most aggressive downfield passing offense in football 

https://mobile.twitter.com/NFLMatchup/status/1073347858269650944

I do find it funny though that when Winston was completing 67-69 percent of his passes early in the season or as recently as the 3 game stretch(NYG/WAS/Sf) you argued “we’ll completion percentage isn’t really a great determination of asscuracy.” But in his rookie year when he completed 58% of his passes you argued that that was proof how innacurate he was.

Constantly moving the goal posts 

13 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

In the most aggressive downfield passing offense in football 

https://mobile.twitter.com/NFLMatchup/status/1073347858269650944

I do find it funny though that when Winston was completing 67-69 percent of his passes early in the season or as recently as the 3 game stretch(NYG/WAS/Sf) you argued “we’ll completion percentage isn’t really a great determination of asscuracy.” But in his rookie year when he completed 58% of his passes you argued that that was proof how innacurate he was.

Constantly moving the goal posts 

Watch the film. His completion percentage matches accuracy. :) Or should I say lack their of. 

But hey you’re not a bucs fan. You don’t watch every game do you? 

You must have a strong interest in me to research all my post. What do you do in your spare time? 

Archived