Trade Help Thread

keysersoze3421

8 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Guy said he’d do Diggs and McCaffrey instead for AB...go for it then?

Take that deal and laugh your way to a championship, my friend. That's a great deal for you. Keep both Kamara and Ingram and pair AB with Cooks/Tate/Woods/Davis. You really don't lose any depth. Especially with Woodhead coming back and supposedly going to be the guy.

I'm in a league that can trade draft spots, deadline is tonight.

Would you trade Zeke for a pick? I'm currently 4-5 at 6th place and only 4 make the playoffs. I have plenty of depth at all positions, so I can afford to waste a bench spot if I do make the playoffs.

And what kind of value would you expect for for guy limited to one game? Picks have to be even too. So if he gives me one, I give him one. I get two, give two. Etc. Like earlier this year I traded marshawn and a 10th for a 4th.

21 minutes ago, MemphisEagles said:

I'm in a league that can trade draft spots, deadline is tonight.

Would you trade Zeke for a pick? I'm currently 4-5 at 6th place and only 4 make the playoffs. I have plenty of depth at all positions, so I can afford to waste a bench spot if I do make the playoffs.

And what kind of value would you expect for for guy limited to one game? Picks have to be even too. So if he gives me one, I give him one. I get two, give two. Etc. Like earlier this year I traded marshawn and a 10th for a 4th.

Are you getting Zeke or trading him away?

On 11/6/2017 at 6:01 PM, tntitans4life17 said:

100% drop your 2nd kicker or the Lions defense. You’ll get maybe one more week out of Lions defense if you used them against Cleveland. And you could drop Succop and just play without a kicker that week if you really want to keep Butker. 

My big money league eliminated kickers this year and added a 2nd flex spot and it has been amazing not having to worry about that crapshoot position 

i was able to trade Lions D to a disgruntled Isaiah Crowell owner :)

My Team:

QB: Goff, Mariota

RB: Hunt, Kamara, Drake, Theo Riddick 

WR: Hogan, Dez, Theilen, JuJu, Sterling Sheppard, Emmanuel Sanders, Doctson

TE: Graham, CJ Fiedorowicz

DEF: Ravens, Bears

Its half a point ppr. I am in first place after my win this week against the former first place team.

My question: Is there someone out there I should target in a trade for a potential championship run? It feels like I have a lot of ammo and could cash in some of my WR depth for a top tier, carry me through to victory type of player.  There are only 1QB,2RB,2WR,1TE and a flex spot. So I feel like using some of the 6 playable WRs I have and upgrading somewhere would be beneficial. 

thoughts?

10 minutes ago, N4L said:

My Team:

QB: Goff, Mariota

RB: Hunt, Kamara, Drake, Theo Riddick 

WR: Hogan, Dez, Theilen, JuJu, Sterling Sheppard, Emmanuel Sanders, Doctson

TE: Graham, CJ Fiedorowicz

DEF: Ravens, Bears

Its half a point ppr. I am in first place after my win this week against the former first place team.

My question: Is there someone out there I should target in a trade for a potential championship run? It feels like I have a lot of ammo and could cash in some of my WR depth for a top tier, carry me through to victory type of player.  There are only 1QB,2RB,2WR,1TE and a flex spot. So I feel like using some of the 6 playable WRs I have and upgrading somewhere would be beneficial. 

thoughts?

I’m not really sure where you could make a feasible upgrade given only 1 flex spot. I think you are set at RB with kamara and hunt, both guys are high end RB2s that lean towards RB1s. You’re set at QB between Goff and Mariota. Mariota hasn’t been great but he has a cake schedule after the Steelers game on Thursday. TE you don’t need to worry about, Jimmy G should be plenty fine going forward. 

I guess if you are dead set on making a trade, you could try and get an elite WR like AJ Green but I’m not sure who you could package to get him. I think Hunt and Kamara should be untouchables for you unless you’re getting an elite RB back. Maybe a combo of Drake and one or two WRs could land you an upgrade at WR? Just not sure how much of an upgrade you can get. 

Depth is a great thing to have going into the playoffs. Never know what kind of injuries or anything you may have. Would suck to trade guys away and than have someone go down and you have no depth 

PPR...I trade Jimmy Graham and Diggs for Gronk and Derrick Henry(lottery ticket)

Brady is my qb...and after this week, I’ll have a little excess depth with Robert Woods and Corey Davis on my bench.

So yay or nay?

3 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

PPR...I trade Jimmy Graham and Diggs for Gronk and Derrick Henry(lottery ticket)

Brady is my qb...and after this week, I’ll have a little excess depth with Robert Woods and Corey Davis on my bench.

So yay or nay?

I don't know if I would make that trade personally, but that's more because Gronk has screwed me every season I ever had him lol. You do upgrade from Graham to Gronk but Henry is such a wild card it's hard to figure out his value. I will say that Woods and Davis should both be worthy of flex consideration or more going forward. Woods has really improved as the season has gone on and has started to turn his targets into valuable fantasy play. Davis saw his targets increase this past week and after this Thursday's game against Pittsburgh, the Titans have an extremely favorable schedule so he should just keep getting better.

Archived