Trade Help Thread

keysersoze3421

I traded away Lamar Miller and Derek Carr and received D.watson and Adam theilan ... How did I do? 

My only two starting running backs are Kanara and hunt, and suddenly I have too many Wrs but the other guy needed a rb badly

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

I traded away Lamar Miller and Derek Carr and received D.watson and Adam theilan ... How did I do? 

My only two starting running backs are Kanara and hunt, and suddenly I have too many Wrs but the other guy needed a rb badly

I would say you won the trade. Kamara and Hunt are both top 20 options, at least if your league is PPR. Watson has turned out to be a much better option than Carr so you easily win that portion of the trade. Not sure who your other WRs are, but you got back a pretty solid PPR one so I think it was great move on your part.

2 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

I would say you won the trade. Kamara and Hunt are both top 20 options, at least if your league is PPR. Watson has turned out to be a much better option than Carr so you easily win that portion of the trade. Not sure who your other WRs are, but you got back a pretty solid PPR one so I think it was great move on your part.

It's .5 ppr 

My other wrs are Hogan, dez, JuJu, Doctson, Shepard, and e Sanders

I lost odell and dalvin cook earlier in the year 

You only play 2 wr and there's one flex but there is huge rosters. I just picked up Drake, brieda and i also have Theo riddick stashed. 

Earlier in the year I traded rivers and buck Allen for Derek carr and Theo riddick with the intention of trading Carr to the guy I made the Watson trade with. 

2 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Melvin Gordon for Devonta Freeman and Gronk???? .5 PPR

I have the below players as starters:

RB : LeSean McCoy, Melvin Gordon, Carlos Hyde

WR : Doug Baldwin, Hilton/Marvin Jones Jr

TE: Kyle Rudolph

If I did it:

LeSean McCoy, Freeman, Carlos Hyde

Baldwin, Hilton/Jones Jr

Gronk

Lol legit no brainer. Idek why you asked lmfaoo 

2 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Melvin Gordon for Devonta Freeman and Gronk???? .5 PPR

I have the below players as starters:

RB : LeSean McCoy, Melvin Gordon, Carlos Hyde

WR : Doug Baldwin, Hilton/Marvin Jones Jr

TE: Kyle Rudolph

If I did it:

LeSean McCoy, Freeman, Carlos Hyde

Baldwin, Hilton/Jones Jr

Gronk

Yes. I certainly would

15 minutes ago, BareYourTeeth said:

Would you offer Mariota, ASJ, and Abdullah for Brees and D. Walker?

My team:

QB: Tyrod, Mariota

RB: Freeman, Collins, Abdullah, Drake, Damien Williams (+ waiver for Powell)

WR: Nuk, Dez, Robbie Anderson

TE: ASJ

12 team 0.5 PPR

I personally wouldn’t. ASJ is currently TE #18 (at least in my .5PPR league) and Walker is #17. And that’s with ASJ missing the first two games of the season. So it doesn’t seem like you would upgrade the TE spot all that much. Walker does have a bit more potential than ASJ but ASJ volume of targets will likely keep them close the rest of the season. And getting Brees to start over Tyrod would be nice, but you could maybe package Mariota and Collins or one of your RBs and try to target a better RB than Collins or even a better 3rd WR than anderson. In a 12 team league, I would imagine there is someone who is gonna pretty QB desperate and would bite on a deal with Mariota and another RB. 

20 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

I personally wouldn’t. ASJ is currently TE #18 (at least in my .5PPR league) and Walker is #17. And that’s with ASJ missing the first two games of the season. So it doesn’t seem like you would upgrade the TE spot all that much. Walker does have a bit more potential than ASJ but ASJ volume of targets will likely keep them close the rest of the season. And getting Brees to start over Tyrod would be nice, but you could maybe package Mariota and Collins or one of your RBs and try to target a better RB than Collins or even a better 3rd WR than anderson. In a 12 team league, I would imagine there is someone who is gonna pretty QB desperate and would bite on a deal with Mariota and another RB. 

Team A:

QB- Goff

RB - McCoy, Forte Smallwood

WR - Cooper, Kelvin, Kupp, Amendola

Team B: 

QB - McCown, Rivers (bye)

RB: Howard (bye), Aaron Jones, Buck Allen, Dion Lewis (bye)

WR: Jeffery, Jordy, Marvin Jones, Hogan (bye/injured)

TE: Witten

These are my best options haha.

37 minutes ago, BareYourTeeth said:

Team A:

QB- Goff

RB - McCoy, Forte Smallwood

WR - Cooper, Kelvin, Kupp, Amendola

Team B: 

QB - McCown, Rivers (bye)

RB: Howard (bye), Aaron Jones, Buck Allen, Dion Lewis (bye)

WR: Jeffery, Jordy, Marvin Jones, Hogan (bye/injured)

TE: Witten

These are my best options haha.

Maybe try with team B for a Mariota and Collins trade for Aaron Jones? Those options aren't very enticing, though haha.

On 11/1/2017 at 12:22 PM, N4L said:

I traded away Lamar Miller and Derek Carr and received Deshaun Watson and Adam theilan ... How did I do? 

Hey guys, how do you think I did in this trade? 

giphy.gif

Current team.. 1st place at 5-3

QB: Brees

WR: Cooks, Fitz, Jones Jr., Parker 

RB: Bell, Hunt, Murray, Kamara, Allen

TE: Engram

K: Gano

DEF: PITT and STL(only for this week because PITT is on bye)

Just got offered Hilton, Ajayi, and Henry for Hunt. Don't think its an incredible deal, but I'm not really too happy with my WR's so the fact that T.Y. is still a big name gives me reason to pause. Mind you, I'd have to cut two players from my team since roster sizes are 15 for our league. What say you guys? Probably gonna stand pat but wanted some outside opinions

Archived