Trade Help Thread

keysersoze3421

2 minutes ago, Mich_fan20 said:

Just got offered Dez and Garcon for Lamar Miller. My team is:

Shady / Miller / Howard / Duke / Kamara / Ellington / L. Murray

Allen / DT / Amendola / Snead

If your league is 2 RBs and 3 WRs PPR play I'd do it. If you can play a RB as a flex with 2 WRs I'd probably hold my RBs and watch the waiver wire for anyone who comes on later in the year.

My reasoning for accepting the trade is that beyond Allen and DT I'd feel a little uneasy with Amendolas injury history and Sneads uncertain health and role. Beyond that though you're sitting good at RB with Shady, Howard, Duke (assuming you're in a PPR league) and Ellington (PPR right?).

2 hours ago, RAVINGMADD said:

So I lost Charles Clay and need a TE.  It's a 14-team money league with standard scoring and no ppr.   I just picked up Zach Miller who was the best free agent I could find, but I'm not that confident in him long term.  Who would be the best TE to go after in a trade that would be a good pickup for the fantasy playoffs?  Not looking for guys like Gronk or Kelce because people aren't going to trade them.  Looking for underrated guys who would I could actually trade for that also have good matchups for the playoffs.

I'd target Hooper. He could probably be had for cheap and his last four weeks are the Saints twice, Bucs and Panthers. All games should be relatively high scoring with those defenses being questionable in the secondary but all offenses being able to score. Hooper still seems to be finding his rhythm and role in that offense but I like his skill set and opportunity.

13 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

If your league is 2 RBs and 3 WRs PPR play I'd do it. If you can play a RB as a flex with 2 WRs I'd probably hold my RBs and watch the waiver wire for anyone who comes on later in the year.

My reasoning for accepting the trade is that beyond Allen and DT I'd feel a little uneasy with Amendolas injury history and Sneads uncertain health and role. Beyond that though you're sitting good at RB with Shady, Howard, Duke (assuming you're in a PPR league) and Ellington (PPR right?).

It is PPR, 2RB, 2WR, FLEX. Also just was told I can offer Howard instead and I'm definitely thinking about taking that one. I like Dez and Garcon to give me more WR depth while only losing Howard. Or would it be better to take Dez/Fuller?

15 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

I'd target Hooper. He could probably be had for cheap and his last four weeks are the Saints twice, Bucs and Panthers. All games should be relatively high scoring with those defenses being questionable in the secondary but all offenses being able to score. Hooper still seems to be finding his rhythm and role in that offense but I like his skill set and opportunity.

I 'm thinking about offering her Duke Johnson and Zach Miller for Hooper since her other TE is Jimmy Graham who is on a bye this week.  It's not PPR so Duke isn't worth quite as much and I already have Kareem Hunt, Melvin Gordon, Doug Martin and Tevin Coleman at RB.  Is that worth it or should I just stick with Zach Miller?

9 minutes ago, RAVINGMADD said:

I 'm thinking about offering her Duke Johnson and Zach Miller for Hooper since her other TE is Jimmy Graham who is on a bye this week.  It's not PPR so Duke isn't worth quite as much and I already have Kareem Hunt, Melvin Gordon, Doug Martin and Tevin Coleman at RB.  Is that worth it or should I just stick with Zach Miller?

Miller got a lot of targets from Trubisky, even Dion Sims the second TE on that team did as well so Miller might be worth hanging on to. I don't think Hooper has seen more than 4 targets in a game this season so I might wait to see if Hooper is worth it, unless you're comfortable holding two TEs on your team. If you are I might try and offer a trade where I keep Miller and get Hooper. Is ASJ available through waivers? 

28 minutes ago, Mich_fan20 said:

It is PPR, 2RB, 2WR, FLEX. Also just was told I can offer Howard instead and I'm definitely thinking about taking that one. I like Dez and Garcon to give me more WR depth while only losing Howard. Or would it be better to take Dez/Fuller?

If you're good with trading Howard and want the WR depth then I'd pull the trigger. With Shady, Miller, Kamara and those pass catching RBs you'd still be set at RB so I'd probably do it. My preference would be to get Garçon with Dez over Fuller. Garçon will more than likely always get the lions share of the targets for the Niners where Fuller will always be option number 2 behind Hopkins. Garçon to me is a more consistent, reliable option as Fuller has yet to stay healthy for an entire season or produce for long stretches at a time.

Just now, Fureys49ers said:

Miller got a lot of targets from Trubisky, even Dion Sims the second TE on that team did as well so Miller might be worth hanging on to. I don't think Hooper has seen more than 4 targets in a game this season so I might wait to see if Hooper is worth it, unless you're comfortable holding two TEs on your team. If you are I might try and offer a trade where I keep Miller and get Hooper. Is ASJ available through waivers? 

No. He's taken.  A lot of people are holding onto two TE's, so it's starting to feel like it  might be worth holding two because of the scarcity on waivers.  Would it be worth it to do Duke Johnson for ASJ?   Best guys on waivers are Jesse James, Marcedes Lewis, George Kittle, Darren Fells, AJ Derby and Antonio Gates.  The only player I have that I would drop to add another TE would be Wayne Gallman.    

2 minutes ago, RAVINGMADD said:

No. He's taken.  A lot of people are holding onto two TE's, so it's starting to feel like it  might be worth holding two because of the scarcity on waivers.  Would it be worth it to do Duke Johnson for ASJ?   Best guys on waivers are Jesse James, Marcedes Lewis, George Kittle, Darren Fells, AJ Derby and Antonio Gates.  The only player I have that I would drop to add another TE would be Wayne Gallman.    

I'd probably try and make a deal to get Hooper then and just hold two TEs. Being a niner fan I want to tell you to go for Kittle but let's be honest, outside of that 4th quarter drive he hasn't been targeted much and seems to always have nagging injuries. 

I wouldn't give up anything crazy for Hooper but he's the guy personally I'd target. 

So I'm 1-4 and 9th place in a 10 man league with a 4 team playoff. My roster can start 3 HBs total including the one flex, and the league is half ppr.

My backs were Ezekiel Elliot, Jordan Howard, Tarik Cohen, Alvin Kamara and Marshawn Lynch.

I traded Lynch and a 10th round pick for a 4th. Howd I do?

4 hours ago, MemphisEagles said:

So I'm 1-4 and 9th place in a 10 man league with a 4 team playoff. My roster can start 3 HBs total including the one flex, and the league is half ppr.

My backs were Ezekiel Elliot, Jordan Howard, Tarik Cohen, Alvin Kamara and Marshawn Lynch.

I think you could have gotten more for Lynch. If you're in a ppr league i think you could find your way to the 4th spot

17 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

By far my worst team out of 4. I’m 2-3 and need some help. PPR format

QB-Deshaun Watson, Luck

WR-Mike Evans, Michael Crabtree, Willie Snead, John Brown

RB- Zeke, Gillislee, Crowell, Brenda, Gallman

TE- Witten, Doyle

How worried should I be? What should I do?

I’ll tag @Forge because he’s on here a lot but anyone willing to help would be appreciated.

Help?

17 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

By far my worst team out of 4. I’m 2-3 and need some help. PPR format

QB-Deshaun Watson, Luck

WR-Mike Evans, Michael Crabtree, Willie Snead, John Brown

RB- Zeke, Gillislee, Crowell, Brenda, Gallman

TE- Witten, Doyle

How worried should I be? What should I do?

I’ll tag @Forge because he’s on here a lot but anyone willing to help would be appreciated.

This is an okay team, but I don't love it. I see two fairly decent sized holes - RB2 and TE. I think that I would try and sell high on Watson. It's risky, for sure. I think that with that defense hurting they are getting into more shootouts. But I tend to try and sell high on rookies (particularly quarterbacks), because I think that there is likely a time where they wear down / get figured out. If you could parlay something like Watson + Gillislee into like Cousins + legit RB2, I'd like the look of that team better. If you can get a decent quarterback who's had his bye week (like Cousins), then you should really unload luck for something once he's back. I'm hoping that he's coming back in week 7? But his schedule is not really all that great down the stretch, so I'm likely not playing him over a guy like Watson anyway. 

There's always the option to unload Zeke. But really needs to be for the right offer. 

8 hours ago, MemphisEagles said:

I think that's a fine deal, but i'm not a LYnch fan. Absolutely no explosion from him, useless in PPR. You're basically hoping for a touchdown each week. I'd rather have the 4th tbh, even with giving up the 10th. 

13 hours ago, Mich_fan20 said:

Just got offered Dez and Garcon for Lamar Miller. My team is:

Shady / Miller / Howard / Duke / Kamara / Ellington / L. Murray

Allen / DT / Amendola / Snead

I'm not a huge fan of Dez, but I still think that this deal isn't bad for you. I'd rather have Garcon than Snead, and Dez just adds a little more power to your receiving corps. Miller isn't anything special, to be honest, and on any given week, he may be riding your bench anyway if Howard has a particularly good match up. Kamara's touches should go up now with the trade of Peterson (he was averaging 7 touches a game - if you assume those now go to Kamara / Ingram, that's 3-4 more touches a game hopefully) 

Archived