Trade Help Thread

keysersoze3421

26 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

I wanted to bump this because this got vetoed too and I am so annoyed with these people in my league. 

They vetoed my trade for Julio 5 days ago (Michael Thomas + Dough Martin) and now they veto this one. After calling them out in the group chat, two people said "we may as well give you the money then" and "the trade when you look at it isn't unfair, but you are already 4-0 and hogan/cobb are bench players for you". So I asked "just to clarify this trade was vetoed not because it was unfair or cheating, but because my team if too strong to get Brown?" to which I was told "correct". 

How weak is that? Sorry that i drafted well and have some good bench players. Hogan and Cobb have put up double digits pretty much the last 3 weeks and I can't start them. How dare I try to get another starter and give those players to a 1-3 team with awful players. I've never had a trade vetoed ever and 2 in one week.

Sounds like a bunch of communists.
The only time I ever veto is when it is pretty obvious that people are scheming together to stack one particular team. If people want to make dumb trades, let them do it.

I have a tough trade offer:

.5 PPR , standard 10 man scoring

It's Joe Mixon, Keenan Allen, Mike Thomas for Melvin Gordon, Demaryius Thomas, and Devanta Adams.

My team right now:

Shady McCoy

Joe Mixon

Mike Thomas

Keenan Allen

TY Hilton

Bench:

Marshawn lynch, amendola, smallwood, blount

If I did it :

Shady McCoy

Melvin Gordon

Demaryius Thomas

TY Hilton

Lynch / Adams

bench: amendola, smallwood, blount

I don't like my 2nd RB right now and Melvin Gordon would be a positive, but then sacrificing my WR core.. Thoughts?

56 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

I have a tough trade offer:

.5 PPR , standard 10 man scoring

It's Joe Mixon, Keenan Allen, Mike Thomas for Melvin Gordon, Demaryius Thomas, and Devanta Adams.

My team right now:

Shady McCoy

Joe Mixon

Mike Thomas

Keenan Allen

TY Hilton

Bench:

Marshawn lynch, amendola, smallwood, blount

If I did it :

Shady McCoy

Melvin Gordon

Demaryius Thomas

TY Hilton

Lynch / Adams

bench: amendola, smallwood, blount

I don't like my 2nd RB right now and Melvin Gordon would be a positive, but then sacrificing my WR core.. Thoughts?

I wouldn't do it, you're essentially trading three starters on their team for an injured starting RB, an injured 3rd WR (albeit on the best passing offense), and the #2 WR on a defensive, run-first orientated team. You're downgrading at both WR spots and flex, while taking an upgrade at RB.

Got offered Demarco Murray and Allen Hurns for Melvin Gordon. Murray kind of interests me because I think he could pick it up, plus I have his insurance policy in Henry. My receivers suck too but I'm not sure Hurns is an upgrade. Current WRs are Hill, Landry, Garcon, and Kupp. Also picked up Floyd in case he's the next big thing in Minnesota. Initial thought is no on the trade but I still think Murray has better long term value. 

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Got offered Demarco Murray and Allen Hurns for Melvin Gordon. Murray kind of interests me because I think he could pick it up, plus I have his insurance policy in Henry. My receivers suck too but I'm not sure Hurns is an upgrade. Current WRs are Hill, Landry, Garcon, and Kupp. Also picked up Floyd in case he's the next big thing in Minnesota. Initial thought is no on the trade but I still think Murray has better long term value. 

You are selling really low on Gordon in that situation imo. I know there is worries with Gordon's knee but Murray has an injured QB and competition for touches. It doesn't matter that you have Henry if Henry keeps taking 35% of the touches away from Murray. That doesn't help you. Hurns is a nothing. You'd need to get more than that. 

6 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Gurley, Crowell, Coleman, Henry 

Beckham, Pryor, Garcon, Agholor, Marvin Jones

Ouch. You definitely need some RB help but you don't exactly have the depth at WR to throw Pryor away either. Any way you can trade Gurley to land two really good RBs? I'm sure someone will bite. Gurley's schedule will get tougher from here on out. 

21 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:

I wanted to bump this because this got vetoed too and I am so annoyed with these people in my league. 

They vetoed my trade for Julio 5 days ago (Michael Thomas + Dough Martin) and now they veto this one. After calling them out in the group chat, two people said "we may as well give you the money then" and "the trade when you look at it isn't unfair, but you are already 4-0 and hogan/cobb are bench players for you". So I asked "just to clarify this trade was vetoed not because it was unfair or cheating, but because my team if too strong to get Brown?" to which I was told "correct". 

How weak is that? Sorry that i drafted well and have some good bench players. Hogan and Cobb have put up double digits pretty much the last 3 weeks and I can't start them. How dare I try to get another starter and give those players to a 1-3 team with awful players. I've never had a trade vetoed ever and 2 in one week.

That's some bull man. Vetoes are there for the good of the league, not to keep some team from getting stacked. That's some garbage right there. I would leave the league after that.

Carlos Hyde for Mike Thomas and Marshawn Lynch??

.5 PPR, 10 man league

My team now: Shady, Mixon, Thomas, Keenan Allen, TY Hilton/Lynch (flex spot)

If I did trade: Shady, Hyde, Keenan Allen, TY Hilton, Mixon.

So essentially who scores more: Mike Thomas and Hilton/Lynch, or Carlos Hyde and TY Hilton.

23 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:
22 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:

That's some bull man. Vetoes are there for the good of the league, not to keep some team from getting stacked. That's some garbage right there. I would leave the league after that.

I would if it wasn't a money league. 3 trades are up for approval today and I am doing my best to not veto them out of spite lol

Archived