Trade Help Thread

keysersoze3421

23 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:

I personally am trying to trade zeke. He looks bad and I'm still worried he might be suspended. I'm gonna try to sell high

On the other hand I like Devante Parker more than Amari, maybe I'm dumb but I love his upside

I agree on Zeke - I actually already moved him. Traded him for Michael Thomas straight up. I was still worried about the suspension (hence the discount), and like you're saying - I don't think people realize how inefficient he has been so far this season. He hasn't looked great. He's got the volume, of course, but no efficiency yet. 

Parker / Cooper... I may also agree here. Cooper looks bad this year. I think taht will largely turn around, but 2 games at least with EJ at the start, another game against Denver in which he'll be a wr 4 regardless of quarterback. Meanwhile, Parker has a pretty nice slate of games. I do think that Cooper is probably the better player, but I think that I may be leaning toward Parker having the better season at this point. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I agree on Zeke - I actually already moved him. Traded him for Michael Thomas straight up. I was still worried about the suspension (hence the discount), and like you're saying - I don't think people realize how inefficient he has been so far this season. He hasn't looked great. He's got the volume, of course, but no efficiency yet. 

Parker / Cooper... I may also agree here. Cooper looks bad this year. I think taht will largely turn around, but 2 games at least with EJ at the start, another game against Denver in which he'll be a wr 4 regardless of quarterback. Meanwhile, Parker has a pretty nice slate of games. I do think that Cooper is probably the better player, but I think that I may be leaning toward Parker having the better season at this point. 

Pretty much exactly my thought. Except I don't know about Amari being better considering the drop problem is recurring. They are different types of WRs though so hard to compare

1 hour ago, AirMcNair said:

12 team standard league. should I trade away Delanie Walker for Amari Cooper? I can pick up Brate or Doyle from waivers. My WRs are Dez, Funch and Maclin

Yes, that's a trade I would make. Stream your tight ends, or if someone like Charles Clay is available, pick him up and you'll barely lose points from Walker, and get the potential upside of Cooper. I think that's a solid buy low. If you end up streaming tight ends, I think I may start this week with Austin Sefarian Jenkins against the Browns. 

If I’m Trading Zeke it’s for the house. Nothing less. Idc how “inefficient” he has looked so far. I have complete faith in him being 1B with Bell all year long, although at this point you have to include Hunt with them. The RB spot is too thin this year to part with a top 3 back for anything less than the fore mentioned house.

Anyways, I lost Carson in one of my leagues and the only RBs I had on my roster were Zeke, Buck Allen, and Crowell. Ppr format. Disgusting.

i traded Buck, Dez Bryant, and Sammy Watkins for TY Hilton and Lamar Miller. Feel real good about it. Buck is basically a bye week filler and Sammy and Dez are too inconsistent.

i know lamar and Hilton are inconsistent at this point also, but I’m buying low on Hilton expecting him to blow up and Lamar is so much better than anything else I could possibly have started at RB2

I just lost Cook and Carson for the year in a keeper league. I offered someone a trade for Derrick Henry a few weeks ago and he declined and today he sent a counter and it was something like Pryor and Keenan Allen for Henry and Marquis Lee and obviously that's a bad deal but I am thin at RB and he has a bunch none of them real starter material but I don't know if I have the ammunition or if people are willing to deal top flight RBs for WRs in this league.

If I offered him Pryor for either Blount or Smallwood or Lynch or Henry would that be a wise move on my part? And if so who should I go for? My starting WRs have been Allen, Beckham and Chris Hogan and I have Corey Davis and Tyrell Williams on the bench so I think I should try and move Pryor. 

2 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

I just lost Cook and Carson for the year in a keeper league. I offered someone a trade for Derrick Henry a few weeks ago and he declined and today he sent a counter and it was something like Pryor and Keenan Allen for Henry and Marquis Lee and obviously that's a bad deal but I am thin at RB and he has a bunch none of them real starter material but I don't know if I have the ammunition or if people are willing to deal top flight RBs for WRs in this league.

If I offered him Pryor for either Blount or Smallwood or Lynch or Henry would that be a wise move on my part? And if so who should I go for? My starting WRs have been Allen, Beckham and Chris Hogan and I have Corey Davis and Tyrell Williams on the bench so I think I should try and move Pryor. 

I would try and move Pryor. Honestly, I don't see a lot of difference between he and Williams at this point. I don't mind a deal for either of the eagles running backs - smallwood has more value in ppr leagues, and the eagles do seem set on getting him touches, so that is good, while Blount is still going to get the majority of goal line touches I imagine, and will probably out carry Smallwood. You could also try and buy low on Marshawn if you think that he's going to turn it around and his owner is panicking. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I would try and move Pryor. Honestly, I don't see a lot of difference between he and Williams at this point. I don't mind a deal for either of the eagles running backs - smallwood has more value in ppr leagues, and the eagles do seem set on getting him touches, so that is good, while Blount is still going to get the majority of goal line touches I imagine, and will probably out carry Smallwood. You could also try and buy low on Marshawn if you think that he's going to turn it around and his owner is panicking. 

It's true tough to say. I offered him Pryor for Lynch I'm not sure how he feels about Lynch it's his biggest name RB and like myself with Howard and Cohen I'm not sure he's gonna want to start both Philly backs if that is the only option on byes. I guess if he rejects it I'll try and offer Pryor for one of his Eagles RBs but I gotta decide which one is the way to go. It is a PPR league so that'll help. 

Im not sure how I feel about Lynch either but I'm about ready to cut bait with Pryor. 

Traded-
R. Griffin TE
Dalton

Received-
Brate TE
Bortles

Thoughts?

Think I need to swing something big.
16 team .5ppr Lineup- QB, RB, WR, WR, Flex, D, K
After the trade I have-
Goff, Bortles (ouch, hopefully Goff can keep it up)
McCoy, Ajayi, Kelley, C. Thompson, L. Murray
Baldwin, B. Marshall, Maclin, Ginn, C. Davis
Brate
Stream
Stream

33 minutes ago, TheMonarch1110 said:

Traded-
R. Griffin TE
Dalton

Received-
Brate TE
Bortles

Thoughts?

Think I need to swing something big.
16 team .5ppr Lineup- QB, RB, WR, WR, Flex, D, K
After the trade I have-
Goff, Bortles (ouch, hopefully Goff can keep it up)
McCoy, Ajayi, Kelley, C. Thompson, L. Murray
Baldwin, B. Marshall, Maclin, Ginn, C. Davis
Brate
Stream
Stream

Honestly, would have preferred to keep Dalton. Goff's going to be a platoon guy going forward in my opinion - some tough defensive matchups where you may want to bench him, which means that I think your backup quarterback is going to get some play. Of course, he could prove me wrong, I just haven't jumped all in on the Goff wagon yet based on the defenses he has played.  That could change after this week with a game against a good Seattle defense.  I have more faith in Dalton than Bortles, though obviously neither is particularly appealing. Brate is an upgrade over Griffin, but I view Brate as a largely streamable tight end at this point - I'm in a 12 team league where some people have multiple tight ends (including myself), and he's sitting on the free agent market. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Honestly, would have preferred to keep Dalton. Goff's going to be a platoon guy going forward in my opinion - some tough defensive matchups where you may want to bench him, which means that I think your backup quarterback is going to get some play. Of course, he could prove me wrong, I just haven't jumped all in on the Goff wagon yet based on the defenses he has played.  That could change after this week with a game against a good Seattle defense.  I have more faith in Dalton than Bortles, though obviously neither is particularly appealing. Brate is an upgrade over Griffin, but I view Brate as a largely streamable tight end at this point - I'm in a 12 team league where some people have multiple tight ends (including myself), and he's sitting on the free agent market. 

I somewhat agree. I think it is just hard for me with Dalton. 5 combined points in the 1st 2 weeks and he hasn't sniffed my lineup since. I can't take that sort of heartbreak anymore.

On 10/2/2017 at 9:41 AM, JBURGE25 said:

I give:
Hogan
Cobb
Smallwood

I get:
Antonio Brown

12 team standard scoring, 2wr 2rb 2flex, my team is stacked.

Palmer/Luck
Thomas/Parker/Hogan/Cobb/Jones J
Hunt/Zeke/Hyde/Mixon/Martin/Smallwood
Ebron/Henry

I wanted to bump this because this got vetoed too and I am so annoyed with these people in my league. 

They vetoed my trade for Julio 5 days ago (Michael Thomas + Dough Martin) and now they veto this one. After calling them out in the group chat, two people said "we may as well give you the money then" and "the trade when you look at it isn't unfair, but you are already 4-0 and hogan/cobb are bench players for you". So I asked "just to clarify this trade was vetoed not because it was unfair or cheating, but because my team if too strong to get Brown?" to which I was told "correct". 

How weak is that? Sorry that i drafted well and have some good bench players. Hogan and Cobb have put up double digits pretty much the last 3 weeks and I can't start them. How dare I try to get another starter and give those players to a 1-3 team with awful players. I've never had a trade vetoed ever and 2 in one week.

Archived