Trade Help Thread

keysersoze3421

On 10/6/2017 at 2:46 PM, holt_bruce81 said:

Got a pretty good trade offer IMO but I'd like to get some thoughts on it..

I give: Odell Beckham, Jay Ajayi 

I get: Leonard Fournette, Lesean McCoy 

my lineup with the trade:
QB: Eli Manning/Alex Smith
RB: Lesean McCoy
RB: Leonard Fournette
WR: DeVante Parker
WR: waiver pick up or trade 
TE: Evan Engram
Flex: Christian McCaffrey/Tevin Coleman  
K: Greg Zuerlien 
DST: Bengals 

Might counter-offer and try and swap Fournette for Ajayi straight up, in which my lineup would look like...

RB: Tevin Coleman
WR: Odell Beckham
TE" Evan Engram
Flex: Christian McCaffrey/Alvin Kamara 
K: Greg 

I don't mind the first deal, as I think that's a solid one. The toughest part of McCoy's schedule is already past, so I think that things get better for him from here. It really depends on who is on the waiver wire at receiver in your league. If that person is going to outscore Coleman in your opinion, then it may be worth it to make the first deal, but I think I'd  take Fournette for Ajayi straight up first. Not a fan of the latter, and Fournette has great volume touches and has performed well. It's just going to be about staying healthy all year for him. 

Thanks @MightyMouse07 and @Forge.  Yeah, the WW is a bit better than most leagues but a lot of up and comers get swooped up because of that.  The WW has guys like Gio Bernard, JJ Nelson, Tyrell Williams, Kupp as the first 4 guys.  Anyone that has a good week and shows a glimmer of longer term success typically gets picked up immediately (Gallman just went for $12 in a $100 budget).  I think I'll sit tight for now and see how Murray/Ellington do before I sacrifice RB depth just to improve WR depth.  Appreciate the input.

9 minutes ago, Runaway Jim said:

Someone offered me Jarvis Landry for Pierre Garcon.  (He's a 49ers fan.)

Is there pretty much a consensus that Landry is the better receiver to have?

I don't think that's a consensus, in fact I might rather own Garcon. PPR or Standard?

On 10/6/2017 at 5:46 PM, holt_bruce81 said:

Got a pretty good trade offer IMO but I'd like to get some thoughts on it..

I give: Odell Beckham, Jay Ajayi 

I get: Leonard Fournette, Lesean McCoy 

my lineup with the trade:
RB: Lesean McCoy
WR: waiver pick up or trade 
TE: Evan Engram
Flex: Christian McCaffrey/Tevin Coleman  
K: Greg Zuerlien 

Might counter-offer and try and swap Fournette for Ajayi straight up, in which my lineup would look like...

WR: Odell Beckham
TE" Evan Engram
Flex: Christian McCaffrey/Alvin Kamara 
K: Greg 

Man I hope you did this

So I just lost Charles Clay who was my only TE in a 14 team league where the TE's on the waiver wire don't look great because a lot of people are rostering 2 TE's.  I am sitting in 1st place with a considerable lead and plenty of ammo to trade for a TE.  Here's my team:

QB: Russell Wilson

RB: Kareem Hunt

WR: Michael Thomas

WR: Michael Crabtree

FLEX: Melvin Gordon

FLEX: Doug Martin

Bench:

QB:  Alex Smith

RB: Duke Johnson

RB: Wayne Gallman

WR: Pierre Garcon

WR: Devin Funchess

Who on my team should I be trying to trade for a TE? 

Also with teams rostering multiple TE's there are a few combinations.  Who should I be targeting?

Kyle Rudolph and Delanie Walker

Rob Gronkowski and Evan Engram

Jimmy Graham and Austin Hooper

Jordan Reed and Austin Seferian-Jenkins ( Also holding onto Greg Olsen on his IR)

Travis Kelce and Coby Fleener

Cameron Brate and Virgil Green  ( Tyler Eiffert on his IR)

Hunter Henry and O.J. Howard

Or should I just hold onto my guys and pick up one of these guys off waivers?

Ed Dickson

Zach Miller

George Kittle

David Njoku

Jesse James

Marcedes Lewis

37 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

Man I hope you did this

Nope. Offered it because he said he'd do it, then he was trying to add more and more to the trade. Wanted Kamara or Aaron Jones in the deal. 

Did do a trade though and I'm not really sure how I feel about it...

I give: Jay Ajayi

I receive: Bilal Powell, Amari Cooper 

I know I'm trading Ajayi at arguably his lowest value of the season, but I honestly don't see his situation getting any better. And with Cooper, I know he's had a down Year so far, but as his knee gets healthier, I think we're going to see more and more of that WR who finished in the top 15 last year. 

Plus this now gives me a reason to start Kamara without feeling bad about it. He's been on my bench because I haven't had room for him in my lineup. Might try and swap Powell for another WR, maybe Funchess who I'm Really high on. 

3 hours ago, Tinker Stinkers said:

I was offered Carlos Hyde & Jordan Reed for Doug Martin. Thoughts? 

RBs: Gurley, Fournette, Doug Martin, Mixon

TE: Kyle Rudolph 

No. Hyde is already banged up, has a history of being banged up, and this schedule is not good for him moving forward for the most part. He's going to have a couple of more really good games, but there are going to be some tough ones too. Eventually, the 49ers may give CJ Beathard a shot just to see what he has to offer later in the season, and that could come during the fantasy playoffs...I can't imagine that those are going to be kind games. Plus, if you take on Hyde, you probably need to add Breida to your roster if you're going to be playing him. So that's another roster spot. So now you're going to have to drop two players. 

Reed is still struggling to stay on the field. I've seen him dropped in several leagues. Rudolph isn't anything special, just your typical 40 yards and hope for a touchdown type, but that's fine. There are other options to potentially stream moving forward as well (like whoever is playing the Browns that week, as they haven't been able to cover a tight end for 2 years now). 

So when you consider these factors, along with the fact that you have to drop at least one person to make the deal (remember that - it's not Hyde/Reed for Martin...it's Hyde/Reed for Martin/whoever you have to drop), I think I'd just pass. I think that you can do better for Martin, particularly right now, because people may bite on that first game production. 

3 hours ago, BareYourTeeth said:

Would you offer Diggs for Keenan Allen and McKinnon? 0.5 PPR

I'm worried about Diggs' groin injury but Allen as shown to be injury prone himself. I've already lost Dalvin Cook and OBJ for the year.

I would offer that up. Seems like a decent trade and not sure how consistent Diggs will be throughout the year. Just have to hope that Allen stays healthy.

So my team is terrible. Like.... TERRIBLE. It is .5 ppr. I have McCoy and think I may need to flip him for another WR on my team... or a top tier QB.

Roster-
Goff
McCoy, Ajayi, Kelley, Thompson, L. Murray
Baldwin, Maclin, Ginn, C. Davis. Did have Marshall too until today.
Brate

Who could I try to get for McCoy + about anyone else on my team to upgrade my QB or WR position.

I noticed the guy that has Dak has Wentz too.. maybe one of them? Really feel I need better WR though.

It is bad, guys.

So here is my team (10 man league)

QB: Rodgers

RB: Kareem Hunt, Melvin Gordon, CJ Anderson, Doug Martin, Tevin Coleman, Derrick Henry, David Johnson

WR: Mike Evans, Stefon Diggs, Martavis Bryant, Tyrell Williams,

TE: Kelce

My plan going into the season was to stack up on RB's...which I think I did pretty well on, and flip one of my top performing RB's for a struggling WR1. So my question is, should I try trade Melvin Gordon for Julio Jones? Or should I try and trade another RB first, or maybe go for a different WR? I'm pretty sure that I'll get Julio with just Melvin because the guy is a huge Chargers fan and he already has Hopkins and K. Allen. Thoughts?

Archived