GOAT Sandwich settled...what topic next????

MWil23

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I tried to think of the most awful possible way to insult you, short of making fanhood allegations on another team (below the belt), since you helped eliminate my beloved Philly. Glad to see that I accomplished that.

i dont get why i was lumped in, when i voted philly

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Expanding on this - Houston is the fattest city in the US (which by definition makes us the fattest city in the WORLD). 

You're trying to beat Deep Blue in a game of checkers, my son.

That's just because you know the rest of the country hates you and JJ Watt won't bail you out of the next hurricane we collectively send your way, so you'll have to float.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

That's just because you know the rest of the country hates you and JJ Watt won't bail you out of the next hurricane we collectively send your way, so you'll have to float.

Eh, Jose Altuve and Chris Paul will save us this time. 

Rest of the country can kiss our fat *****, as it's always been.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Or, we'll just collectively float on Kate Upton's beautiful breasts.

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Also, I'm opening this voting topic to a vote in and of itself. From there, once decided (20-48 hours from now depending on what better things I have to do), we will open the next thread, everyone can throw their favorite (*insert dish/item here) into the mix, we will then seed them, and vote on them.

yes, do the vote for us to select our next voting topic.

maybe....

1) best meat that you dont eat on bread

2) best app

3) best dip

4)best pie

i feel like the locale specific one might not get the proper responses bc not everyone has been there

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

sorry, im not fancy enough.

the only horderve i know is cocktail weenies

Maybe instead of the fancy spelling, we could call it party foods.

Include things like mini-quiche, those ham pickle and cream cheese rollup things, pinwheels, the obligatory veggie tray that the friend that's trying to be healthy brings, and weenies of course. And meatballs. 

Archived