GOAT Sandwich settled...what topic next????

MWil23

4 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This is undisputed truth. A legit Philly, ideally from Philly is the world's perfect creation. Except tbh I prefer real cheese to the cheese whiz. I might get batteries thrown at me for this comment.

There’s people that prefer the cheese wiz?

12 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

I'm a Pats fan so this is kind of awkward but I really like Philly cheesesteaks...

Yeah but did you know they put cheese wiz on it? Kinda changes everything. I’m now siding with the people who somehow claim it isn’t a sandwich. Cheese wiz is a deal breaker 

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Yeah but did you know they put cheese wiz on it? Kinda changes everything. I’m now siding with the people who somehow claim it isn’t a sandwich. Cheese wiz is a deal breaker 

worst number 1 seed since the 15-1 2011 green bay packers

i put it slightly below Manwich now

17 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You’ve obviously never eaten guacamole....

I put Guac on everything to the extent that I wouldn't call it a dip...more like a "condiment experience". Hamburgers, chips/dip, eggs...you name it. It's the best.

Ok guys, I hate to do this, but we have derailed to the point of near NFL Gen standards. (Maybe too harsh...check that...WAY too harsh, I apologize). So far, here's what we've gotten on the vote to what topic we will be voting on next:

1. Dips

2. Appetizers

3. Deliberate, albeit hilarious, trolling of @ET80 and his pulled pork w/slaw sandwich.

4. Others who we could have used a week ago in the Philly vote coming in late and angry that Philly lost.

5. Making fun of @ET80 and the city of Houston in general

Can we get back on the food track and vote? Here's what I propose we vote on:

*Dips

*Appetizers

*Comfort Food

Any others?

Archived