GDT: Week 3 - Cowboys at Seahawks - Winner gets Earl Thomas

Texas_OutLaw7

I think RG3 is the perfect Dakup. We wouldn't have to change the scheme. He's a vet. He's not as bad as people think, as long as you don't still have his rookie expectations. 

I don't know why the damn Ravens are hoarding him with Flacco starting, and Lamar for the future.

16 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

They should have taken our second. They will fire Pete this off-season and need to re-build. 

I don’t think Pete gets fired. I think he has enough equity to survive through next season, but they have to do something at the offensive line and at WR. That unit is really bad.

1 hour ago, plan9misfit said:

They’re clearly rebuilding. They have so little talent on offense.

Not to mention their defense without Avril, Bennett, Sherman, Chancellor, and now Wagner and Wright is a skeleton crew. This was once the deepest defensive line rotation in football and now it's Frank Clark and a bunch of street free agent talents.

26 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

Not to mention their defense without Avril, Bennett, Sherman, Chancellor, and now Wagner and Wright is a skeleton crew. This was once the deepest defensive line rotation in football and now it's Frank Clark and a bunch of street free agent talents.

Pretty much. And if they start 0-3, then I think ET gets traded. 

Archived