Week 3 GDT: Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, y2lamanaki said:

I apologize for ever hyping this team, guys. They're bad. Very very bad. And at everything, which caught me off guard. 

I mean I said we were going to get killed today. We ALWAYS get killed at KC. You guys sounded nuts all week to me saying it was going to be a shootout. 

On 9/19/2018 at 3:48 AM, PapaShogun said:

49ers historically always get their *** kicked in KC. I don't believe things will change here. Mahommes has thrown 10 touchdowns in 2 weeks. That's nuts. We'll get Foster back, but our defense is still dog **** as a unit. Mahommes will have a big day with at least 3 touchdowns. Hunt will run wild since we can't tackle, and Tyreek Hill is gonna eat since we can't cover. Our boys will be gassed.

Even though the Chiefs defense is ranked last in DVOA, we will find a way to make them look respectable. Jimmy G will continue to take too many sacks by overthinking, throw picks, and receivers will continue to drop passes/not separate. Morris and Brieda might have some success, but it won't be enough to keep pace. Also, already expecting more bed wetting in the redzone. This will be one to forget.

Chiefs 45

49ers 17

Told you. 

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

I mean I said we were going to get killed today. We ALWAYS get killed at KC. You guys sounded nuts all week to me saying it was going to be a shootout. 

I'm actually really worried about the offense at this point. The defense is whatever. I expected that to be bad. How bad the offense is? That's majorly troubling. I'd have thought they'd come out stronger than this against a suspect defense.

Just now, mw2noobbuster said:

"We went hard for Mack though!"

I don’t doubt that they did. I’m not mad st them For not getting Mack. There’s a lot of things outside of their control in that situations they could howeeber: Blitz, play Thomas inside more, draft Genard Avery or Harold Landry, or Duke Ejiofor.

Archived