Week 3 GDT - Titans @ Jaguars

FutureIsWhite

12 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yep. I rated him as the 7th best player for the Titans in our rankings and nobody else agreed. Very underrated player. Just wish someone beside him would step up. Today Brown played a damn good game but I can’t trust him in the run game. Evans needs to step up and play like a 1st rounder.

At this point, I can't/won't argue. Possibly even higher. He is a great leader as well. 

1 minute ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

So we had more injuries today? Bleh. Nice to wake up to a 9-6 W though! What's the brief rundown? ESPN recaps are trash.

Tough to get through an entire 60 minutes against a physical team like Jacksonville unscathed. Doesn't look too bad though. 

37 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Tough to get through an entire 60 minutes against a physical team like Jacksonville unscathed. Doesn't look too bad though. 

Adoree seemed fine going into the locker room but the whole protocol system is a long process hopefully Adoree is able to get cleared by Sunday because the Eagles game we will need a healthy secondary to have a chance 

12 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Fox just ran through the games. Every game got a highlight and words. Except Titans/Jags.

Lol NFL Network ran through it. It showed the final FG and that was it. 

No TDs and no turnovers so not really much to highlight lol.

"The Titans second-half drives were maddening. Tennessee opened with a nine-play drive that went 45 yards to get a field goal, followed by drives of eight plays, 12 plays (field goal) and six plays (burned all but 19 seconds off the clock)."

https://t.co/cTkDk8dhLd

This is from Jaguars writer Hays Carylon who I saw predict a 35-0 win on Twitter lolol. So everyone should troll him.

But the reason I shared it, we moved the ball with Mariota in the 2nd half. We only scored 6 pts on 4 drives (the last one we were just trying to run off the clock), but our offense doing that helps our defense so much. Changes the field position and lets them rest. I was happy to see them get in a rhythm and move the ball.

Archived