Week 3 GDT - Titans @ Jaguars

FutureIsWhite

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

truly an awful call. you know our offense isn’t gonna do much. you know it’s gonna be a grind it out, field position type game. why you would give us a shot at a short field like that so early in the game is beyond me.

Especially when Gabbert was in at the time. If they didn't knock Gabbert out he was going to turn the ball over eventually.

Absolutely stupid decision. Even if they had converted it was a stupid decision.

Sometimes having better coaching can change the outcome of the game and we've been on the receiving end of better coaching for two weeks in a row.

7 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Jags fans telling us Bortles is a good qb is like that middle school kid with that girlfriend from another school... "you don't know her, but she's really hot". 

I'll take Mariota with 3 functioning fingers over a fully healthy Bortles every day and 10 times on Sundays. 

I just came back from their forum and I saw a whole thread of them praising Bortles. I couldn't believe anyone actually thought he was a good QB.

I actually consider him Mark Sanchez.

11 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I just came back from their forum and I saw a whole thread of them praising Bortles. I couldn't believe anyone actually thought he was a good QB.

I actually consider him Mark Sanchez.

Man.. Jacoby Brissett might win the Super Bowl there if he was the QB in my opinion.

SOOO SOOO happy they didn't buy Cousins or trade for Alex Smith.

Archived