Official TAST - This A'int Steelers Talk Thread

43M

12 hours ago, warfelg said:

Sorry about your Seminoles @bigben07MVP - but man that was kinda pathetic. DJ Uiagalelei is a freaking train wreck at QB and the play calling has been god awful. How the hell do you only call 8 runs all game? And why did any armchair scouts call DJ U a top 10 QB in this class?

Woof but I feel for you man.

Playoff Snub really hurt more than people know. Team has no identity, no leaders, culture is ruined. Also building through the transfer portal has finally caught up to them. 

5 hours ago, 3rivers said:

how can SF pay all these players and not have cap problems?

The cap continues to grow and there are plenty of ways to create money. 

But, most importantly, there is always money in the banana stand. 

• Like 1

The Browns could unravel and win 7 or less games this year. I think Watson’s shoulder is a legit issue and even if he doesn’t miss games they could be forced to turn to Jameis Winston. To be honest, I would take our QB situation over theirs right now.

They are heading into the season with a banged up O-Line and no Nick Chubb as well. Jerry Jeudy while a flashy route runner has never been a reliable or consistent WR. Reminds me of a poor man’s Diontae Johnson.

We will see, I could be coming off as just a huge hater, and their defense/Stefanki should keep them in a lot of games, but I see them finishing last in the AFCN. Remember, Pittsburgh has never finished last in the division. 

Edited by bigben07MVP

21 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

The Browns could unravel and win 7 or less games this year. I think Watson’s shoulder is a legit issue and even if he doesn’t miss games they could be forced to turn to Jameis Winston. To be honest, I would take our QB situation over theirs right now.

They are heading into the season with a banged up O-Line and no Nick Chubb as well. Jerry Jeudy while a flashy route runner has never been a reliable or consistent WR. Reminds me of a poor man’s Diontae Johnson.

We will see, I could be coming off as just a huge hater, and their defense/Stefanki should keep them in a lot of games, but I see them finishing last in the AFCN. Remember, Pittsburgh has never finished last in the division. 

Cleveland has a lot of talent, but they seem to struggle putting it all together. If it goes right, they could win it all. It doesn't seem like it's going to go right for them. 

There is no way Lamar Jackson makes it through this season. And, no, not because of the offensive line, they are just running him too much. He may look lighter and quicker, but I’ve seen him hit more squarely this game than I can recall, and we are not even halfway through. I don’t think that this approach is sustainable for them. Just my opinion, not wishing him hurt or anything.