Official TAST - This A'int Steelers Talk Thread

43M

19 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

The Browns could unravel and win 7 or less games this year. I think Watson’s shoulder is a legit issue and even if he doesn’t miss games they could be forced to turn to Jameis Winston. To be honest, I would take our QB situation over theirs right now.

They are heading into the season with a banged up O-Line and no Nick Chubb as well. Jerry Jeudy while a flashy route runner has never been a reliable or consistent WR. Reminds me of a poor man’s Diontae Johnson.

We will see, I could be coming off as just a huge hater, and their defense/Stefanki should keep them in a lot of games, but I see them finishing last in the AFCN. Remember, Pittsburgh has never finished last in the division. 

so is that it for watson, he won't ever get near to what he was before he  had his suspension?

Here are my division and playoff predictions:

Packers
Lions
Bears 
Vikings

Cowboys
Eagles
Commanders
Giants

Falcons
Saints
Bucs
Panthers

49ers
Rams
Seahawks
Cards

Ravens
Bengals
Browns
Steelers

Bills
Dolphins
Jets
Patriots

KC
Chargers
Raiders 
Broncos

Texans
Jags
Colts
Titans

49ers
Packers
Cowboys
Falcons
Eagles
Lions
Rams

KC
Bills
Ravens
Jags
Bengals
Chargers
Dolphins

Packers over Rans
Cowboys over Lions
Eagles over Falcons

Bills over Dolphins
Ravens over Chargers
Benglas over Jags

49ers over Eagles
Packers over Cowboys

KC over Bengals
Bills over Ravens

49ers over Packers
KC over Bills

49ers over KC

10 minutes ago, August4th said:

cowboys just extended Dak. I was hoping he'd be a option next year, oh well

Steelers PA announcer in week 1 of 2025:

“And now, your starting Quarterback, number 14….

SaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAM DARNOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD”

(and now that Aiyuk and Prescott are officially no longer options…I really wanna know what we were squirreling away that money for) 

• Like 1

On 9/5/2024 at 1:48 PM, bigben07MVP said:

The Browns could unravel and win 7 or less games this year. I think Watson’s shoulder is a legit issue and even if he doesn’t miss games they could be forced to turn to Jameis Winston. To be honest, I would take our QB situation over theirs right now.

They are heading into the season with a banged up O-Line and no Nick Chubb as well. Jerry Jeudy while a flashy route runner has never been a reliable or consistent WR. Reminds me of a poor man’s Diontae Johnson.

We will see, I could be coming off as just a huge hater, and their defense/Stefanki should keep them in a lot of games, but I see them finishing last in the AFCN. Remember, Pittsburgh has never finished last in the division. 

The Browns is the Browns