Week 3 GDT: THE RESURRECTION The Wentzylvania Ginger Jesus's (1-1) vs the Indianapolis Reich's (1-1)

EaglesPeteC

Even throughout last year it felt like our WR corp was meh at best. Through these first 3 weeks we must be fielding a bottom 5 group of WRs.  Someone remind me why we drafted an Ertz clone and not a WR? Alshon will help, but we still have nobody to take the top off the D, and just 2 WRs with any sort of resume.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Even throughout last year it felt like our WR corp was meh at best. Through these first 3 weeks we must be fielding a bottom 5 group of WRs.  Someone remind me why we drafted an Ertz clone and not a WR? Alshon will help, but we still have nobody to take the top off the D, and just 2 WRs with any sort of resume.

is it howies fault 2 of his top 4 receivers are on IR?

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I don't know if you heard, but TE's also catch passes

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

shoulders dont really heal look at any mlb pitcher ever

damn, that sucks. Everything I read said he would be back, but the fact that he cant throw a 50 yard ball is very telling. My 15 year old nephew can throw a 50 yard ball. That would be extremely limiting if cant go deep. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

damn, that sucks. Everything I read said he would be back, but the fact that he cant throw a 50 yard ball is very telling. My 15 year old nephew can throw a 50 yard ball. That would be extremely limiting if cant go deep. 

I expected him to never play again so even being out there is good 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

So your 15 year old nephew can throw a football farther than the starting quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys?

Archived