WEEK 3 GDT - Steelers @ Bucs MNF

warfelg

1 hour ago, FourThreeMafia said:

He meant to ask . "HOW much rent is Bell paying to live in your head?"

If that isnt clear enough, its a rhetorical question insinuating that you're obsessed with LeVeon Bell.

Not really, more like I am sick of hearing this all the time. I am not the only one, it's just time to move on but the TV people have to bring that up since it;'s their job and we have to tolerate it.  Only 7 more weeks unless we trade him before. Of course, if we keep him, then another 6 weeks (or so). 

With out TE's and WR's and if the OL pass pro is good, we should be able to pass to set up the run, thats the talent here. JuJu is a elite in the making and Washington is no slouch either. Hope V-Mac doesn't get suspended for that stiff armxD

I do want to go on record to say that I said that if we want it would be by Less Than 3 points and if we lost it would be by two touchdowns or more I felt like it would come down to a game winning field goal and I suppose in a way point-wise you can argue it did but that's not really how it came out and we won by 3 points not less than 3 points. But I will gladly eat crow pie

4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I do want to go on record to say that I said that if we want it would be by Less Than 3 points and if we lost it would be by two touchdowns or more I felt like it would come down to a game winning field goal and I suppose in a way point-wise you can argue it did but that's not really how it came out and we won by 3 points not less than 3 points. But I will gladly eat crow pie

the bos has been, might as well forget the FG.  That better not continue thats for sure.

How is the crow pie?  

@muncher

The way we won this game is what I expect this team to do. Score points, waste leads and barely win.  I expect close game of higher scoring, not ATL vs NO scoring but in the 30 point range. We had this game under control, but with our current D I knew it wasn't over. The consider all the penalties, that always helps a team move the ball and get into scoring range. 

Second half offense was concerning. Only one sustained drive which led to a failed FG Attempt and a couple great plays to move the chains on the last drive. Not sure how an offense can go from setting the world on fire with 1:15 left the first half to that second half. This team can’t lean on the defense like that and expect to win. 

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Time for all the Coty Sensabaugh defenders to take a seat. He is garbage and should never have made the 53 man roster.

While I agree, Artie Burns isnt much better.     He is a poor man's Ike Taylor....and I was never a big fan of Ike, either.

8 hours ago, August4th said:

where is the dislike icon to click >:( 

Those are ugly stats

Maybe ET can wait, because our CB situation needs help. Bring B.Allen up from the PS for a tryout  now before the trade deadline, and still hope for ET. 

I was thinking recently that this reminds me of the antwan blake era.   Are the 2 above worse than blake was? I know our safety play has an effect on whats going on, Blake have better safeties.

Archived