Week 3 GDT: Raiders vs Dolphins

Silver&Black88

24 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Homer Raider fans need to take the yellow jacket off Cooper and start to call him by his new nickname.  Houdini because he really knows how to disappear in games.   Who's fault is is this week he's doing nothing?  Carr again or is it Nelsons fault for getting open and catching passes?  Maybe Gruden but certainly not All Pro hype machine Cooper.  Let me guess he's open on every play but the Raiders are purposely not throwing it to him SMH

All I know is I watch the games later and Cooper beats his man or zone repeatedly with Carr not looking his way.  I understand you can not just throw it to him every time but you can until they prove they can defend it.  Does not matter if he is one on one or has a safety playing over the top.  The man is open all the time.  I will continually blame the coaches and Carr until he starts getting covered.  And it does not matter who the DB is either.  He has beaten every DB he has faced.  That is why I do not blame him.

Just now, drfrey13 said:

All I know is I watch the games later and Cooper beats his man or zone repeatedly with Carr not looking his way.  I understand you can not just throw it to him every time but you can until they prove they can defend it.  Does not matter if he is one on one or has a safety playing over the top.  The man is open all the time.  I will continually blame the coaches and Carr until he starts getting covered.  And it does not matter who the DB is either.  He has beaten every DB he has faced.  That is why I do not blame him.

I get it Cooper is a HOF being held back by everyone but Coop.  He beats everyone, has great hands etc.  It's a conspiracy against him because he is a HOF world beater stud.  I wan't more excuses, I need some laughs...

Archived