Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Jarran Reed suspended six games. Big blow for the Seahawks.

*Checks the Niners schedule to see we don't play the Seahawks until week 9. SMH! 

That's twice this year. Don't we miss all of PP's suspended games as well? 

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's twice this year. Don't we miss all of PP's suspended games as well? 

How many games is Peterson suspended for? We don't play them until week 8. So I'm guessing he isn't missing that many games so unfortunately he will be out there when we play them.

The Packers are releasing DL Mike Daniels.

I know they have an emerging star in Clark and Daniels may not be the same player he once was, but he's still pretty damn good. 

Replacement for Reed in Seattle for at least the first six games? 

27 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The Packers are releasing DL Mike Daniels.

I know they have an emerging star in Clark and Daniels may not be the same player he once was, but he's still pretty damn good. 

Replacement for Reed in Seattle for at least the first six games? 

That's shocking. Mike Daniels was still really good. Seattle would make a lot of sense..unfortunately. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Aj green ended up riding out of practice on a cart. Was said to have punched a bench several times. That reaction is never good for long term implications. Players know

Unless it is Foster then it probably means he will be back in 2 plays.

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

Aj green ended up riding out of practice on a cart. Was said to have punched a bench several times. That reaction is never good for long term implications. Players know

They are saying ankle sprain? 

Man, hope he doesn't have a season ender. That would be basically two seasons in a row for one of the best WRs in the game. 

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Man, hope he doesn't have a season ender. That would be basically two seasons in a row for one of the best WRs in the game. 

I hope that's all it is. Could have been frustration over pain. Those things hurt like hell

On 7/27/2019 at 1:15 PM, J-ALL-DAY said:

Not a season ender, but sounds like he won't be ready to start the season. 8 weeks or so. Problem is, this isn't the first ankle injury he's sustained. At this point, I just don't know what his legs have left in the tank. 

Side note - the Bengals really need to trade him at the deadline. That team is going to be in a complete rebuild very shortly (they already aren't a good team and they are one of my favorites for the first pick overall). They should get what they can for him, let him move on to a winner if he wants. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Not a season ender, but sounds like he won't be ready to start the season. 8 weeks or so. Problem is, this isn't the first ankle injury he's sustained. At this point, I just don't know what his legs have left in the tank. 

Side note - the Bengals really need to trade him at the deadline. That team is going to be in a complete rebuild very shortly (they already aren't a good team and they are one of my favorites for the first pick overall). They should get what they can for him, let him move on to a winner if he wants. 

They should have traded him already to be honest. 

6-8 weeks isn’t bad though. Hopefully he's back by week 2 or 3. Another season ender would have just been brutal. I want this man in the HOF as he is certainly a HOF talent. Two years in a row where he misses a large chunk of the season was going to hurt his chances. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

They should have traded him already to be honest. 

6-8 weeks isn’t bad though. Hopefully he's back by week 2 or 3. Another season ender would have just been brutal. I want this man in the HOF as he is certainly a HOF talent. Two years in a row where he misses a large chunk of the season was going to hurt his chances.