Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What is he great at though? Playing every secondary role means exactly what when he's not going to be a top safety nor corner. 

I don’t know myself. I preferred him at free safety, personally, where he has seen little time. I was interested in Forge’s opinion.

Just now, Forge said:

Pretty sure he was really good in coverage last year. He got obliterated last week though. 

Early on he was, but his play fell off in the 2nd half of the year. And with the price being steep, not worth it IMO. Not going to be a game changer. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Early on he was, but his play fell off in the 2nd half of the year. And with the price being steep, not worth it IMO. Not going to be a game changer. 

Yeah, I'd guarantee that they want a first +. The Tunsil trade is going to screw over their asking prices lol. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Got it, but don't think that will be enough. Is he up for a contract extension or already got his big one? 

He got his big one. Signed through 2023.

It'd have to be a nice plus lol. 

I mean, I would willingly give our first + for him, but was trying to prevent us from having no picks in the first two rounds lol. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He got his big one. Signed through 2023.

It'd have to be a nice plus lol. 

I mean, I would willingly give our first + for him, but was trying to prevent us from having no picks in the first two rounds lol. 

Oh yeah, if he's signed till 2023 then I'd definitely throw a 1st for him. He's worth it and still young enough. 

I wonder who bites on Fitzpatrick? Someone will throw a 1st at him and maybe another pick. 

Oh yeah, if he's signed till 2023 then I'd definitely throw a 1st for him. He's worth it and still young enough. 

I wonder who bites on Fitzpatrick? Someone will throw a 1st at him and maybe another pick. 

eagles could use him for sure. Especially after watching that game week 1. And you have to assume that they think that first round pick they have is going to be late. Chiefs too. 

Panthers starting 0-2 with both games at home? Ouch! Not making the playoffs again this year. 

Bucs defense is looking for real. 

Newton was horrific though. I thought he missed a ton of open receivers. Bucs defense certainly better than I thought they were going to  be, but I want to see more, because Cam had some of the worst accuracy I have ever seen tonight. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Newton was horrific though. I thought he missed a ton of open receivers. Bucs defense certainly better than I thought they were going to  be, but I want to see more, because Cam had some of the worst accuracy I have ever seen tonight. 

Definitely, but they are making it extremely hard to run against and David is looking like an absolute force. Secondary still isn't great no doubt. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Definitely, but they are making it extremely hard to run against and David is looking like an absolute force. Secondary still isn't great no doubt. 

the run d looks legit. Suh and vea are strong inside. The corners are holding up better than I thought. Bowles is a really good dc

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Not sure I would. He hasn't been good enough in coverage for me to want to give up a 1st for him. 

don't know if true; read this over on Roto recently

Fitzpatrick allowed an airtight 53.4 passer rating in the slot last year but stayed jostling from corner to the front-seven in Miami's season opener as the new regime continued toying with alignments and personnel.

• Like 1