Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

1 minute ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I’m sure they’ll be fine but it does feel good seeing them stumble after all the hype.

They had more questions than anyone was willing to acknowledge it felt like.  The offensive line kept Baker insanely clean last year. They lose Zeitler, possible regression from Robinson. A lot of new moving parts. HC who had never been a real head coach (could they get Singletary'd?) 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I've been really bullish on the Vikings this year. I'm not discounting them winning that division. I think that they just had a down season last year. 

They can definitely win the division. OL and run game will be better and with that defense they can match up with either Chicago or GB. 

The two teams I am higher than most this year are the Niners and Ravens. But you could add the Vikings to the list if folks think the division race will be between Chicago/GB. 

5 hours ago, Forge said:

They had more questions than anyone was willing to acknowledge it felt like.  The offensive line kept Baker insanely clean last year. They lose Zeitler, possible regression from Robinson. A lot of new moving parts. HC who had never been a real head coach (could they get Singletary'd?) 

They absolutely got singletary'd. Kitchens has no clue what he is doing 

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Haven't watched much of the game, but is it as bad as it seems? This is disgusting that the Patriots only get better next week.

Chiefs are the only team that could save us!!!!

It's worse. Steelers were completely outmatched. 

Tomlin has no cajones. He is playing the Steelers like it's 2012, he thinks that playing not to lose and being 'mistake free' is the way to beat the pats... WRONG. The eagles showed you have to be aggressive and make the most of every opportunity. Tomlin punted on 4th and inches, then kicked a FG down 20-0 on 4th and goal from the 1. Kicking a FG literally does nothing when you are down 20. It's still a three score game. He's an idiot. Steelers will just never beat BB 

Anyways, apparently there are a lot of players who want out of Miami and have asked for a trade. I'd bet minkah Fitzpatrick would be happy to gtfo of there. Id trade next year's first for him. He has 3 years of team control left after this one. Would be a no brainier imo 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, N4L said:

It's worse. Steelers were completely outmatched. 

Tomlin has no cajones. He is playing the Steelers like it's 2012, he thinks that playing not to lose and being 'mistake free' is the way to beat the pats... WRONG. The eagles showed you have to be aggressive and make the most of every opportunity. Tomlin punted on 4th and inches, then kicked a FG down 20-0 on 4th and goal from the 1. Kicking a FG literally does nothing when you are down 20. It's still a three score game. He's an idiot. Steelers will just never beat BB 

Anyways, apparently there are a lot of players who want out of Miami and have asked for a trade. I'd bet minkah Fitzpatrick would be happy to gtfo of there. Id trade next year's first for him. He has 3 years of team control left after this one. Would be a no brainier imo 

I’d deal a first for minkah. He can play all over, but would love for hm to takeover for Tartt. 

18 minutes ago, John232 said:

I’d deal a first for minkah. He can play all over, but would love for hm to takeover for Tartt. 

He would start over Moore at FS. Tartt is better than Moore so we should put our best 11 out there 

50 minutes ago, N4L said:

He would start over Moore at FS. Tartt is better than Moore so we should put our best 11 out there 

I hope we start moore over Ward next week, even if Ward is ready to go. The Bengals cut loose John Ross deep this week. If they are going to do that again next week, Moore is the best play. Ward isn't slow, and while nobody is going to keep up with Ross all the time, Moore has the far better chance to do so with that sub 4.4 speed

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

I hope we start moore over Ward next week, even if Ward is ready to go. The Bengals cut loose John Ross deep this week. If they are going to do that again next week, more is the best play. Ward isn't slow, and whole nobody is going to help up with Ross all the time, Moore has the far better chance to do so with that sub 4.4 speed

Absolutely. He didnt wow me but he didn't have a bad game. That 4th down pass deflection was probably the biggest play of that game. If he didn't come from across the field to block that, they take the lead and the end of that game goes way differently. Huge. Will probably get lost in the shuffle from today but to me, that was the biggest play anyone made today. 

Moore has upside and should get better week after week. Needs to wrap up better though.