Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Was just looking at strong organizations that need WR help that could potentially bring him in.… And of course, Seattle pops in mind. He's totally going to end up there, huh? 

I said it in another thread, but I like to look at teams that can survive the optics with no problems if it goes south, and are willing to take risks. Strong infrastructure, strong F/O & staff, team that is well situated. I think he absolutely goes to a contender if he signs everywhere. Seattle absolutely fits that bill. 

I'd say Seattle, Kansas City, Philadelphia are all very strong options in this scenario. New England too, of course. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I said it in another thread, but I like to look at teams that can survive the optics with no problems if it goes south, and are willing to take risks. Strong infrastructure, strong F/O & staff, team that is well situated. I think he absolutely goes to a contender if he signs everywhere. Seattle absolutely fits that bill. 

I'd say Seattle, Kansas City, Philadelphia are all very strong options in this scenario. New England too, of course. 

If he goes to KC, they will average over 40 PPG. Not even exaggerating there lol. But don't think they sign him as they are just fine at WR. 

NE just seems too obvious…. And that's why it won't happen because that's how it always is lol. But yeah, say they struggle vs Pitt, you know BB will have no problem bringing AB in. 

Wildcard team and not one with a strong FO or anything, but how about Houston? They got Stills, but he's mainly just okay and Fuller is injury prone. 

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's not going to play this year imo. He won't get 15 million to play anywhere. He's not going to play for less than what he was supposed to get from the raiders. 

Mentally, he has issues 

1 minute ago, N4L said:

He's not going to play this year imo. He won't get 15 million to play anywhere. He's not going to play for less than what he was supposed to get from the raiders. 

Mentally, he has issues 

The money thing is the only thing that makes me wonder. I don't know if his ego will allow him to go somewhere for 2m

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

The money thing is the only thing that makes me wonder. I don't know if his ego will allow him to go somewhere for 2m

that's what I am saying. He wouldn't even leave Pittsburgh, a place he was apparently miserable, without a new contract. If he takes less to not be a raider then people will say he was the one at fault and that he cost himself money. He cant let his ego say he lost, so he will just retire. 

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Well, that didn't take long lol. I guess sometimes when it is THAT obvious, it really is THAT obvious.

And the Patriots are one place Brown will stay quiet for the most part. 

Brady getting #7? 

I mean, the AFC was pretty much a wasteland anyway outside of the pats / chiefs. It was always going to come down to that game

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

He got way more than I thought. 1 year, 15 million. I thought 1 year 4/5 million tbh. 

Yeah. I don’t know how no one saw this coming. (/sarcasm)

Edited by Gore Whore 21

1 minute ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Yeah. I don’t know how no one saw this coming (/sarcasm). 

The signing with the Pats was obvious I think. But the money is shocking to me. 

AB just played the hell out of everyone. He upgraded from the Raiders to the Pats and didn't lose a dime at least for this season. 

Just now, Forge said:

The signing with the Pats was obvious I think. But the money is shocking to me. 

AB just played the hell out of everyone. He upgraded from the Raiders to the Pats and didn't lose a dime at least for this season. 

Yeah this is what I was referring to. I don’t think he would have taken a dime less than he was making just because I don’t think is personality disorder would allow it. I would imagine NE left themselves a way out though. I’m glad we didn’t sign him but man, the rich get richer.