Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

1 hour ago, Forge said:

The signing with the Pats was obvious I think. But the money is shocking to me. 

AB just played the hell out of everyone. He upgraded from the Raiders to the Pats and didn't lose a dime at least for this season. 

I am shocked at the money as well. Can't believe they gave him 9 million dollar signing bonus. 

I didn't think anyone would offer brown the same money the raiders gave him, but here we are. 

Brb going to make a t-shirt that says 'I survived the Antonio brown saga, circa 2019'

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Forge said:

He got way more than I thought. 1 year, 15 million. I thought 1 year 4/5 million tbh. 

I don't think this was a coincidence either. Rosenhaus probably worked some back door deal ahead of time with the Patriots and had AB do everything to get released. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't think this was a coincidence either. Rosenhaus probably worked some back door deal ahead of time with the Patriots and had AB do everything to get released. 

Brown had everyone thinking he was crazy. Instead he was just pulling out the 1 billion iq play

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Brown had everyone thinking he was crazy. Instead he was just pulling out the 1 billion iq play

Yep, just played out way too smooth for AB here. 

We went from thinking the Patriots were going to have serious WR issues to Gordon getting re-instated a few weeks back to then getting arguably the best WR of them all. 

Amazing, truly amazing lol. 

17 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Still more mystery for the NFC with NO, MiN, Philly, and SF. 

I actually like Atlanta or Carolina over New Orleans this year. Gb and Chicago will be in the hunt in the North, of course.  And Seattle will be competitive. The need nfc is a damn blood bath

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yep, just played out way too smooth for AB here. 

We went from thinking the Patriots were going to have serious WR issues to Gordon getting re-instated a few weeks back to then getting arguably the best WR of them all. 

Amazing, truly amazing lol. 

They fooled us all. Well played. 

Edited by PapaShogun

1 hour ago, John232 said:

Like I want there to be a rule to punish the Pats for this. Or there should be a change to comp pick rulings. 

I hate the Pats so much. 

I have inside information saying this is Brady's last year. It was told to me before last year he has two years left. 

Maybe he changes his mind, but the information I was given was 100% accurate at the time it was given 

This is also probably Derek Carr's last stand in Oakland. It's probably the worst supporting cast he's ever had, and I don't think he'll be keeping his job at the end of the year. Shame, because even though he's struggled in recent memory, he's gotten a little bit of a raw deal.

Also, Gruden is just not the right man for this job. The way he apparently coddles superstars as nutty as Brown doesn't set a good precedent for the organization. Too bad Raider Nation is stuck with him for close to a decade. It's decisions like that from the top down that have been Oakland the biggest laughing stock in the league.